Request for Consultation over small problem

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Request for Consultation over small problem

Postby AbingdonHouse » Tue May 04, 2010 5:08 am

Hi,
I need help setting up a fronter closer campaign, two web forms, some calling ques, and some other small intergration may be needed.

At the moment I am looking to get this implemented as soon as possible

please could you let me know if anyone is interested and i will PM you with more details.

Cheers
AbingdonHouse

Postby williamconley » Sun May 16, 2010 10:53 am

when you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method, vicidial version and build, asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box.

It is entirely possible that you would receive said assistance completely free of charge with the same description HERE that you will be giving on the phone or in PMs.

And then ALL who come here would benefit from your progress. :)

That being said, of course, we're happy to help, our pricing is on our web site and so is our phone number. We're not a big as The Vicidial Group, but we do try. :)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation