Paid remote support required

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Paid remote support required

Postby cj911 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:45 pm

Hi,
I am looking for someone to assist me in configuring my Vicidialnow installation.
I need a simple setup to enable my agents to login remotely and make outbond calls only. I have installed the latest version and pinged google as per instruction mannal. I wish to use zoiper softphones which I and my waiting agents have on their computers. I have my voip provider and trunk and the old settings for my dialplan and carrier.
I have employed the services of people to setup before however every time there is a problem the solution seems to be to do a scracth install, again I have to pay someone to do this which has been the case several times. The current installation is at the stage where it works on the LAN but is not visable via the internet. My understanding is that I need to forward some ports to my server and I do so via my router. I have logged into the router and attempted this but I'm doing something wrong. I do not want to pay someone this time to simply log in, do it for me and tell me its done. Instead I am looking for someone to do a 'screen share' with me and show me what to do. There are two reasons for this 1)As I stated; everytime I have a problem the solution is a fresh install for which I have to pay someone to do it and I would rather spend my budget on employing their services for more advanced configuration/functionality of the dialer. 2)By the time I get a fresh install carried out I have lost a week or two.
I know I am only a couple of steps away from being able to setup a basic functioning server and I am looking for someone to put me over the finish line.
I have had two people that were supposed to do this with me but neither has as yet done the job and there is only so long I can wait. I have now been without a dialer too long.
Also different people seem to be saying that it is different ports which need to be forwarded this is also evident reading through the forums. It would be nice therefore to see two people say that the same ports need to be forwarded.
If anyone is upto doing this please get in touch with a price and a suggestion for a suitable time (my timezone is BST please include yours)
Regards
CJ.
cj911

Postby boybawang » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:51 am

I can do it, pm me
Vicidial Installation + Configuration + Support + Custom Development
Download my ebook on installing vicidial for free http://download.vicidial.com/ubuntu/VIC ... 100331.pdf
m: +639172063730
boybawang

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation