Multiple VoiceBlast

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Multiple VoiceBlast

Postby CrossWired » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:01 pm

I have ViciDial setup correctly to take and place calls. I am in need of a setup that will allow me to simply upload a new list, wav file, enter a Caller ID number and dial the list.

Since this will be integrated into another system instructions on which tables to insert into and where to place the files would suffice.

I have read the Managers Manual and setup an autodial, but I need something a bit more automated.

Please message me privately if you have the experience with your rate and availibility.
CrossWired

Postby williamconley » Mon May 24, 2010 1:24 pm

i wonder if anyone would be interested in putting a bounty on an automation method to get leads into vicidial (perhaps paired with a method to upload audio files and create a list/campaign and set up the campaign while we're at it). perhaps aimed at "my manager doesn't know how to do this, and it needs to be simple".
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation