setup 12 seat UK call centre

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

setup 12 seat UK call centre

Postby gploosley » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:39 am

Mostly outbound calling
Plus some remote agents
Want to record all calls
Need advice including server spec required and what equipment to purchase - cards, phones, etc
UK ISDN/30, Analogue PSTN and SIP or IAX trunks
Need someone to install, train us and provide support
Thanks
gploosley

Postby williamconley » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:13 pm

have you already ordered your T1/ISDN? When will it arrive? Do you have broadband available for testing while waiting (to get the system online and basic training completed).

how many agents? do you know what your expected dial ratio or total live calls peak and average may be?

do you have a machine in-house you can install on NOW so you can understand this system before you make the big money decisions?

It will run on a P4

It will run from a CD without installation on the Vicibox Demo CD which is a FULLY FUNCTIONAL VERSION of the server software, just not recommended for a "full load".

Or do you just want to "Pay someone to make it happen"? (Lots of us do THAT!)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby gploosley » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:30 am

have you already ordered your T1/ISDN? When will it arrive?
- Not yet, will order next week, probably 3 or 4 weeks lead time

Do you have broadband available for testing while waiting (to get the system online and basic training completed).
- Not at the office - it's a new office - but have ADSL at my home office we could use

how many agents?
- Up to 12 - new centre - recruiting now - hoping for 6 agents in 1 month and growing to 12 in 2 to 3 months

do you know what your expected dial ratio or total live calls peak and average may be?
- Sorry, I don't understand those terms
all agents will be cold calling outbound to businesses, my guess is 95% outbound calls, 5% inbound at most
Perhaps 100 calls/8 hour day per agent
working office hours 9 to 5, Monday to Friday, no shift working, all agents working same hours, we'll probably stagger their 1 hour lunches during period 12:00 to 14:00 - so 50% working during those hours.
We'll probably have one agent working 8:00 to 9:00 and 17:00 to 18:00

do you have a machine in-house you can install on NOW so you can understand this system before you make the big money decisions?
- I have a selection of 2 year old Dell PowerEdge servers we can use. I'm available this coming week Tuesday and Friday to get started

It will run on a P4
- So a single 2 year old dual core Xeon will be OK?
Disk and memory for 12 Agents?

It will run from a CD without installation on the Vicibox Demo CD which is a FULLY FUNCTIONAL VERSION of the server software, just not recommended for a "full load".
- We may as well get the install done. I'll download the install iso - which one?

Or do you just want to "Pay someone to make it happen"? (Lots of us do THAT!)
- I experimented with Asterisk about 5 years ago but I had to hire an expert to get my card working and to create the dial plans.
I expect to pay someone to save me lots of time.
There is getting the Asterisk working, training me to use Vicidial and the CRM

Please PM me with your charges.
gploosley

Postby williamconley » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:49 am

excellent.

Vicibox.com

Download the vicibox server .iso (you can grab the DEMO as well, never a bad idea, and burn that to a CD as well for practice, troubleshooting comparison, and fun)

Install the Vicibox Server (not the DEMO version, that isn't for installation that's just for booting from temporarily to see Vicidial run) onto your existing computer.

Download the manager's manual (eflo.net)

walk through the installation steps one at a time.

come here if you need help

you could be up and ready for "training" in a short while. one or two lines on a DSL line at your house is plenty for use as a training box. do it NOW so you can practice for a few weeks!
williamconley

Postby gploosley » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:07 pm

Download the vicibox server .iso (you can grab the DEMO as well, never a bad idea, and burn that to a CD as well for practice, troubleshooting comparison, and fun)
- I downloaded both images

Install the Vicibox Server (not the DEMO version, that isn't for installation that's just for booting from temporarily to see Vicidial run) onto your existing computer.
- I'll do this tomorrow

Download the manager's manual
- I purchased and downloaded agent and manager manual
just finished reading agent, starting manager

Thanks for your help
gploosley

Postby williamconley » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:58 pm

ok, now go out and purchase a 2010 Lincoln Towncar Limo, then bring it over to my house and give me the keys (this has been working VERY well so far ...)
williamconley

Postby boybawang » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:56 am

pm me, i can do the installation and configuration of your server for free..
Vicidial Installation + Configuration + Support + Custom Development
Download my ebook on installing vicidial for free http://download.vicidial.com/ubuntu/VIC ... 100331.pdf
m: +639172063730
boybawang

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation