adition for vicidial

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

adition for vicidial

Postby rudra_ach » Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:08 am

Hi,

I want to make some new things with vicidial.Anybody please suggest.

1.I see a lot of user in the forum want a better interface for reporting.As our data is stored in database can we use the crystal report.

2.As recordings are stored in a single place [monitor/Done] directory I want to integate one php script in order to access the recording based on agent username paswword and campaign.

3.I really need a good crm to integate with vicidial.One of the best I can think of Sugar.I want to integarte the sugar with vicidial.Please gueest If I can do so.

regards
rudra
rudra_ach

Postby mflorell » Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:52 am

-Moved here from support-

1. Any reports you want to contribute to the project would be welcome on the tracker site.

2. Most companies that use vicidial for lots of recording will offload the recordings to archive servers. This is a good idea for both space and performance reasons. In a future version I plan on adding a user and possibly campaign and lead_id field to the recording_log to more easily allow searching of recordings.

3. We have done some integration with vtiger(a "more free" fork of SugarCRM) Take a look at the vtiger_search.php script in the vicidial www directory.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby kchung » Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:33 am

mflorell wrote:-Moved here from support-

2. Most companies that use vicidial for lots of recording will offload the recordings to archive servers. This is a good idea for both space and performance reasons. In a future version I plan on adding a user and possibly campaign and lead_id field to the recording_log to more easily allow searching of recordings.

I've already patch 2.0.1 for this. see http://www.eflo.net/VICIDIALforum/viewtopic.php?t=303 for more info. I'll be uploading my patches shortly after I finish my notes on it. Basically, I added recording_id to vicidial_log.
kchung

Postby mflorell » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:20 am

What do you do if more than one recording is made for a call? Which one do you take?

I was not going to add recording_id to the vicidial_log, I was going to add lead_id to the recording_log which will allow for multiple recordings to still be logged per call.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby kchung » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:49 pm

aw crap now i have to rewrite it. haha
kchung

Postby enjay » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:52 pm

I am still working on the reporting stuff but I definatley plan to have some advanced reporting done in the next few months I know many of you dont want to wait for it but a customer is driving this for me so yea its GOING to happen.

-enjay
enjay

Postby mflorell » Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:17 pm

UPDATE:
I have added the lead_id into the recording_log table as of SVN 2-X today(2006-11-30)

There is also a list of recordings for a lead on the lead modification page accessible from the lead search on the admin.php page.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Features