Lead list selection for agents?

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Lead list selection for agents?

Postby chrisbIT » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:17 am

Hi everyone.

I have managed to successfully get Vicidial up and running (using IAX2 to peer vicidial/asterisk to another asterisk which will call out H323 to our Quintum Tenor - and so far so good.) and it looks superb! I have a question though and was wandering if anyone could point me in the right direction.

We have a department in our call centre called International who will all be working on one campaign that dials many different countries. Naturally not all agents speak every language so in our previous (and hopefully soon to be scrapped) system, the agents had an option of lead list selection. So we would set up all of our leads in seperate lists based on country/language and the agents could preselect which lists to get calls from. Is there a way of doing this currently with Vicidial other than setting up a campaign per country?

Thanks in advance.

Chris
chrisbIT

Postby mflorell » Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:35 am

The only way of doing that in the current release is to create a separate campaign per country. Call pacing is extremely difficult to calculate when you have agents across multiple lists but only able to take calls from some of them, which is why this is not an option in VICIDIAL at this time.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Features