Inbound CID Lookup per campaign

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Inbound CID Lookup per campaign

Postby tbenson » Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:30 pm

Adjust the Inbound CID lookup to work per Campaign instead of per list. Allowing an inbound call to check each list associated with the campaign, instead of just the single list that will also insert into if not found.

Code supplied in Issue Tracker: http://www.eflo.net/VICIDIALmantis/view.php?id=128
Trevor Benson
dCAP, LPIC-1, Network+, MCP
A1 Network Solutions - VoIP Business phone systems, Call Centers, Failover and Load Balanced network design.
tbenson

Postby tbenson » Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:24 pm

Adding additional code changes to that. So that if outbound campaign is not set, that it will also lookup in the final list to add (if CID avail).
Trevor Benson
A1 Network Solutions - VoIP Business phone systems, Call Centers, Failover and Load Balanced network design.
tbenson

Postby mflorell » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:14 am

Thank you very much for posting this!
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby tbenson » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:28 pm

Code is totally tested with campaign specified. Checks from multiple lists, pulls up the records from any list assigned to campaign, and adds nicely to the new list at the end if its a new unknown CID number.

Without specifying an outbound campaign however the inbound call will not be found, as we are not checking the final list entry any longer. I thought about that and figured there may be instances where this is a problem, so we might want to change the code to lookup inside that list of no campaign specified.

Currently however i cant think of why NOT to specify an outbound campaign, but I am sure some Call Center will come up with the reason ;).

I am just about to adjust all our campaigns over to using this method, but if you think we should do the lookup in the final list of no outbound specified, we can get that code to you later today most likely.
Trevor Benson
tbenson

Postby mflorell » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:49 pm

It would be nice to have the option, whenever you get it to me, I will add it to SVN
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby tbenson » Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:44 pm

mflorell wrote:It would be nice to have the option, whenever you get it to me, I will add it to SVN

About to post the update to this into the Issue Tracker. Been using it for a few days on a campaign with at least 200+ inbound calls a day, seems to stand up.

Thanks
Trevor Benson
tbenson

Postby tbenson » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:58 pm

Posted the Diff from the original and the new one we are using. If you want me to upload the agi instead of posting the diff let me know.

Thanks
Trevor Benson
tbenson

Postby gardo » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:35 pm

How about the load balance version of the script? Can you post the agi itself?
http://goautodial.com
Empowering the next generation contact centers
gardo

Postby tbenson » Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:20 pm

I will post the AGI to the tracker today. We have not written any adjustments to the agi-VDAD_LB_closer_inboundCID.agi load balanced script however. I suppose I could diff and attempt to patch if its fairly similar, but at this moment its not a high priority for us (probably will be in less then 30 days).
Trevor Benson
tbenson

Postby tbenson » Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:43 pm

Just posted the entire AGI to the tracker.
Trevor Benson
tbenson

Postby gardo » Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:16 pm

Great! Got tired of waiting for the post and did it myself. :) Running it in production so I guess I did it right. Hope you create the load balance version soon.
http://goautodial.com
Empowering the next generation contact centers
gardo

Return to Features