Quick access to sales ( or other disposition)

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Quick access to sales ( or other disposition)

Postby aster1 » Mon May 28, 2007 11:15 am

In few of our campaigns we transfer sales at a later time ( few hours maybe ) to out clients . Once a agent dispositions the lead as sale .. i think there must be some page in admin panel that shows all sales for the current day or for date we enter and a quick way to call them .. or list of all sales made in agent interface for agents with higher user level or closers .
aster1

Postby mflorell » Mon May 28, 2007 8:30 pm

There currently is no screen or script that shows this, I usually recommend using PHPMyAdmin to view sales in the format that you need to see them in.

We are working on a basic lead viewer/exporter for the 2.0.4 release.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby aster1 » Tue May 29, 2007 3:13 am

Yeh basic lead viewer would be great ! I dont want any of agent to use phpmyadmin and watch over whole database . Currently we click on agent stats report for each agent that has direct link to lead id for the sale made by specific agent on the specified day but having all sales for a day in one window would be great ( for those who dont know how to use phpmyadmin )
aster1

Postby gerski » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:35 am

hello matt, i have upgraded my system to 2.0.4

i can see the sales but i can't download the file.. also can you tell me more about AST_VDsales_Export.pl? i have changed the ftp to my ftp server but it doesn't send anything..
http://www.perfectnetworkcorp.com
Perfect Network Corporation
gerski

Postby mflorell » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:51 pm

Have you tried running the sales export script manually with the --debugX flags?
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Features