COMMENTS OVERRIDE IN AGENT PAGE

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

COMMENTS OVERRIDE IN AGENT PAGE

Postby darkeye08 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:29 pm

Hi All,

Good day!

I was just wondering if there is a way that the comments in agents page will not be override when an existing calls is answered again.

Like agent accept calls then input caller details and comments. By the next call of the number the other details will fill up but the comment section should be blank again for another input of comments? As far as i know below are the options for the Handle Method correct me if i am wrong:

CID = will create new Lead ID, meaning details of the first caller will not be filled up on the agent page.
CIDLOOKUP = will create 1 Lead ID and will attempt to look for the CallerID in the entire system does when existing it will load up to agent page.
CIDLOOKUPRL = same with CIDLOOKUP but will only attempt to look for the CallerID in a specified list
CIDLOOKUPRC = same with CIDLOOKUP but will only attempt to look for the CallerID in all the list to the specified campaign.

But then again with CIDLOOKUP, CIDLOOKUPRL and CIDLOOKUPRC the comments section will be override when the agent change it. Is there any other way to create another comments but the other details will still be filled up?

Hope you can help me.

Regards,
darkeye08

Re: COMMENTS OVERRIDE IN AGENT PAGE

Postby ClearCall » Wed May 11, 2016 10:19 am

Enabling Per Call Notes accomplishes this.
ClearCall

Postby darkeye08 » Thu May 12, 2016 12:25 am

Hi ClearCall,

Actually i have read that feature some time ago but what i need is another way for the comments to be not override whenever the callerid is existing in the server. As it will help me sort the same callerid with different comments by the agent, but still can be identified by the agents screen/page the caller information. In Export Calls Report you can see the details of a call with the comments i have mentioned.

Regards,
darkeye08

Postby mflorell » Thu May 12, 2016 5:30 am

What is your admin.php version and build?

Upon UPDATE, there is no comments override in the current codebase for the inbound call routing process.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby darkeye08 » Thu May 12, 2016 10:05 pm

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your reply. So we just need to upgrade the version so we can achieve this? So by upgrading, the comments section will now be a by process and not by listID bind?

This is a nice update! Thanks and Cheers!
darkeye08

Postby williamconley » Fri May 13, 2016 6:48 pm

Quality Control offers an "audited comments" option on a per list basis. This moves the comment in the comment field to a separate table, clearing the comment field. Previous comments are then viewable in a button next to the comments field (with a count of the number of previous comments as the button text). Those previous comments, however, can no longer be edited.

I believe recent upgrades have been made to enhance this feature, but the Quality Control system has been in place for several years.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Features