Inbound selective realtime

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Inbound selective realtime

Postby GaD » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:58 pm

Hi all!

Has anyone programmed a selective realtime in-group report? What I'm looking to get from this is a realtime report for ingroups (like the one found in http://x.x.x.x/vicidial/AST_VICIDIAL_ingrouplist.php) that will only display the ingroup calls the user has access to. The previous report is ALMOST what I need, but I also need to be able to remove the campaign part of the report (I don't want client A that I'm doing an outbound campaign for client B). I also want it to show the ammount of time the current call has been going on for, the hold time and the ammount of calls the respective agent has taken for this ingroup. I want it to show calls in queue and paused agents. I'm thinking of doing groups that will each assign permissions to the different in-groups (based off from the QC-Inbound permissions). I don't know if anyone has tried this. I think I'll have to build it myself, but perhaps someone has already gone ahead of me and wouldn't mind sharing the code.

Thanks all!
GaD

Re: Inbound selective realtime

Postby williamconley » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:26 pm

You would do well to either upgrade to the latest version (more reports available) or install in a virtual machine to test it and see if what you want is available. At least upgrade to the latest release (2.7) and see if the report you want is in there.

If not, it sounds like time to modify the existing report to take out what you don't want and add what you do.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby GaD » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:05 pm

Well, yes, I have a pretty updated Vici (I just updated my signature). The last SVN was like a month or two ago, but still no juice..... I'm already working on getting some custom reports, but I'm doing it on a GoAutoDial v2. GoAutoDial has a very nice interface and my boss wants his clients to see a 'slick' interface and I think I got it there. Unfortunately Vici per-se is not very much of eye-candy....

Anyway, thanks for the help. Most likely I'll be posting a diff with the changes on the GaD section for everyone to use and even to make it better...!

Cheers!
GaD

Postby williamconley » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:03 pm

You're saying you upgraded the goauto interface to be compatible with the latest vici? Interesting ... please do post that.

although I keep hoping someone will just break the "display" vs "function" so skins could be made. then vicidial would be as pretty as anyone wants it. 8-) but this is a start ...
williamconley

Postby GaD » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:13 pm

Yeah, I know. I agree COMPLETELY with you. I'd rather have the Vici as it is but all functional rather than a pretty face with a slugish, unproductive backend....

You have me baffled..... Is the integration not possible...? What I've done is run the GAD web server separate from Vici and hooked up to the same database. I run a goautidiald.pl on the Vici server which is actually a telnet service for the AMI, and...., tadaaaa...! That's all I've got. Not really interested, at least for now, to do things other than reporting and access to the recordings. But everything is pretty much there. Oohh..., there are like 3 'views' that you need to create on mysql.

What have you tried? Now you've made me nervous that I later find something that I won't be able to work around.... The fixes I'm working on are pretty much just to grant access to ONLY inbound calls and/or inbound agents. Both, the Vici and GaD are made from an outbound point of view, hence reporting of realtime for an only-inbound client is not there yet. Almost, but not quite....

Anyway..., I hope that in the end I can post a diff with what I have. I suck at programming (I'm an electric engineer....), but I hope someone can later clean up after me... ;)
GaD

Postby williamconley » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:22 am

Not impossible at all. Just work that someone has to pay for to bring the GAD interface up to vicidial "latest" for compatibility. If you do it ... publish so it can be kept that way. :)
williamconley

Postby tresor » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:35 am

hi, everybody i use Vicibox5.i686-5.0.3.iso|vicidial 2.8b0.5|build opensuse v.12.3 32 bit|Asterisk v1.8.23.0-vici|single server| No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation |Intel(R) Pentium|DUAL CPU E2220
my problem is:
i want to configure OpenERP in ubuntu 12.04 lts will communicate with Asterisk through the Asterisk Manager Interface (AMI) of vicidial.

So the first step is to configure AMI :

create a new AMI account for OpenERP

configure AMI to accept requests from OpenERP for click2dial.

The configuration file of AMI is /etc/asterisk/manager.conf (depending on your Linux distribution, the directory may be different). Here is a sample configuration file with my comments inline :

; manager.conf file for the Asterisk Manager Interface (AMI)
; It starts with the “general” section first
[general]
; You must enable the AMI feature
enabled=yes
; TCP Port on which AMI will listen
port = 5038
; I suppose Asterisk and OpenERP are on two different machines,
; so you must bind AMI on 0.0.0.0
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0
; We don’t need to activate the HTTP AMI interface : the module uses the native interface
webenabled = no

; Then, we create an AMI account for OpenERP
[admin] ; This is the AMI login
secret = tresor1 ; This is the AMI password
; We deny AMI access for everybody
deny = 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
; We accept AMI access for OpenERP server (192.168.0.42)
permit = 192.168.0.42/255.255.255.255
; We give the minimum access rights required for the click2dial feature
; For Asterisk 1.4.x, you need the “call” rights (for both click2dial and the 'open calling party' feature)
;read =
;write = call
; For Asterisk 1.6.x and 1.8.x, you need the “originate” rights (for click2dial)
; and the 'reporting' rights (for the 'open calling party' feature)
read = system,call,log,agent,user,command,originate
write = system,call,log,agent,user,command,originate

Warning : simply reloading Asterisk is not enough to activate the AMI ; you need to restart Asterisk (check that nobody is on the phone, because a restart of Asterisk will stop all ongoing phone calls).

Now check that you can access the AMI from the OpenERP server :

% telnet <asterisk_server_IP_address> 5038
when i do this the ubuntu system said: unable to connect to host: connection time out

please i need your help :cry:
tresor

Postby williamconley » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:19 am

tresor wrote:hi, everybody i use Vicibox5.i686-5.0.3.iso|vicidial 2.8b0.5|build opensuse v.12.3 32 bit|Asterisk v1.8.23.0-vici|single server| No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation |Intel(R) Pentium|DUAL CPU E2220
my problem is:

please i need your help :cry:

What exactly does this have to do with "Inbound selective realtime"?

Please create your own thread with an appropriate subject line. hijacking threads is poor form and could subject you to being ignored ...

Also, Please consider posting this on an asterisk forum and/or an OpenERP forum as none of it is related to Vicidial.
williamconley

Return to Features