New features - prioritize callbacks, mandatory pause codes

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

New features - prioritize callbacks, mandatory pause codes

Postby tukak » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:08 am

Hello,
could it be possible to prioritize some some records in the hopper? Especially the callbacks, it happens often, that even when the hopper level is low, the recycled leads fill the hopper and when the callback is to be called, it's inserted at the end of the hopper and it's called later then expected. This is happening when number of operators oscillates during the day or week.

The agent codes seem like a useful addition, thank you. Any chance of an option to set their usage mandatory (ie. auto popup screen when agent presses pause and not letting him go away until he chooses the code).
Then maybe showing this code somewhere in the Time On VDAD screen.

Please let me know what you think of these ideas and if there's any chance of them being implemented in the future
tukak

Postby mflorell » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:24 pm

Those both sound like good ideas, you should post each of them to the issue tracker as feature requests.

These will not make it into 2.0.3, but they are good ideas.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby tukak » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:07 am

I was intending to do so in the first place, but I haven't seem much activity there for this year, so I was afraid it was dead :D

I'll post it there asap.

Thank you
tukak

Postby mflorell » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:36 pm

The issue tracker is alive, but for most feature requests there are no patches, so they won't rank very high in the implementation schedule because I have to do all of the work to implement them. Even so, a few of them have been added to 2.0.3.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby gerski » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:29 pm

Where does your hopper list script matt. This is a perl script right. Can it be changed in order as per the dial status is ordered?
gerski

Postby mflorell » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:33 pm

The only way to do hopper prioritization properly would be to have a rank field that normal leads would be inserted with a 50 for example, and then callbacks would be inserted with a 1 for instance so they would be loaded first, this would also allow for other prioritizations for auto-alt-dial and recycling. Prioritizing statuses could work the same way.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby albatroz » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:02 am

What does VDAD stand for?
albatroz

Postby mflorell » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:04 pm

VICIDIAL Auto-Dial (VDAD)
mflorell
Site Admin

Re: New features - prioritize callbacks, mandatory pause cod

Postby peacy » Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:14 pm

tukak wrote:Any chance of an option to set their usage mandatory (ie. auto popup screen when agent presses pause and not letting him go away until he chooses the code).
Then maybe showing this code somewhere in the Time On VDAD screen.

manadatory pause codes - issue 87 - patch attached for v2.0.3
pause code display on the VDAD screen - issue 133 - patch attached for v2.0.3
peacy

Return to Features