Dialable Leads for Scripts

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Dialable Leads for Scripts

Postby mav2287 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:15 pm

My agents will be spending most of their time in the script window working with our CRM. The current "Dialable Leads: " position only makes it possible for the agents to see it when they are in the main "VICIdial" tab. I made some very quick and easy changes to vicidial.php moving "Dialable Leads: " to the bottom panel where it will be seen even from the script tab. The bottom panel now looks like this
Code: Select all
VERSION: 2.8-381c   BUILD: 131007-1348     Server: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX             
Show conference call channel information     Dialable Leads: XXX

I wanted to share the code for anyone else that needs this change or in case it may be useful in a future release.

To do it all I did was delete out the original placement of the "Dialable Leads:" code
<font class="body_small"><span style="position:absolute;left:200px;top:<?php echo $CBheight ?>px;z-index:<?php $zi++; echo $zi ?>;" id="dialableleadsspan">
<?php
if ($agent_display_dialable_leads > 0)
        {
    echo "Dialable Leads:<br /> &nbsp;\n";
        }
?>
</span></font>

Edit a line in the function DiaLableLeaDsCounT() code to the following ( all I did here was remove the <BR> code)
document.getElementById("dialableleadsspan").innerHTML ="Dialable Leads: " + DLcounT;

then I change the "<!-- END ********* Here is the main VICIDIAL display panel -->" with the following code
<span style="position:absolute;left:0px;top:<?php echo $PBheight ?>px;z-index:<?php $zi++; echo $zi ?>;" id="MaiNfooterspan">
<span id="blind_monitor_notice_span"><b><font color="red"> &nbsp; &nbsp; <span id="blind_monitor_notice_span_contents"></span></font></b></span>
    <table bgcolor="<?php echo $MAIN_COLOR ?>" id="MaiNfooter" width="<?php echo $MNwidth ?>px"><tr height="32px"><td height="32px"><font face="Arial,Helvetica" size="1">VERSION: <?php echo $version ?> &nbsp; BUILD: <?php echo $build ?> &nbsp; &nbsp; Server: <?php echo $server_ip ?>  &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;</font><br />
   <font class="body_small">
   <span id="busycallsdisplay"><a href="#"  onclick="conf_channels_detail('SHOW');">Show conference call channel information</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<span  id="dialableleadsspan">
<?php
if ($agent_display_dialable_leads > 0)
        {
    echo "Dialable Leads: &nbsp;\n";
        }
?></span>

<br /><br />&nbsp;</span></font></td><td align="right" height="32px">
   </td></tr>
    <tr><td colspan="3"><span id="outboundcallsspan"></span></td></tr>
    <tr><td colspan="3"><font class="body_small"><span id="AgentAlertSpan">
   <?php
   if ( (preg_match('/ON/',$VU_alert_enabled)) and ($AgentAlert_allowed > 0) )
      {echo "<a href=\"#\" onclick=\"alert_control('OFF');return false;\">Alert is ON</a>";}
   else
      {echo "<a href=\"#\" onclick=\"alert_control('ON');return false;\">Alert is OFF</a>";}
   ?>
   </span></font></td></tr>
    <tr><td colspan="3">
   <font class="body_small">
   </font>
    </td></tr></table>
</span>
Last edited by mav2287 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ViciBox5.x86_64-5.0.3.preload from .iso upgraded to 13.1 | VERSION: 2.10-444c BUILD: 150129-0828 | 1.8.32.2-vici | Dual Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel twin quad core 3Ghz Xeon chips | 32gb of RAM
mav2287

Re: Dialable Leads for Scripts

Postby williamconley » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:23 pm

Did you check this to be sure it does not overlap or interfere with any of the other panels that show below? (There are a lot of layers in the Agent screen!)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby mav2287 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:33 pm

William I did some testing and as far as I can tell nothing is overlapping or conflicting with the change. The big items I tested were "Agents View +/-", "Show/Hide Calls In Queue" and "Show/Hide conference call channel information". I also tested the transfer function and made sure the mute button was unaffected. I then dialed for a while to see if anything out of the ordinary occurred and made sure that the count was still correct and accurate. I couldn't find anything that was affected by the change.
ViciBox5.x86_64-5.0.3.preload from .iso upgraded to 13.1 | VERSION: 2.10-444c BUILD: 150129-0828 | 1.8.32.2-vici | Dual Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel twin quad core 3Ghz Xeon chips | 32gb of RAM
mav2287

Postby williamconley » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:14 pm

Excellent. How about the hot buttons? You should have the web designer "show" all the panes (force visibility) to see if any of them will conflict. Then test that particular pane. :)

Also consider posting a screenshot here and DIFF files (against latest SVN) to the Vicidial Issue Tracker. It may also be good if you linked this to a "dialable leads location" preference on either the campaign settings or system settings. That way it could be included but ignored by those uninterested in it.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby mav2287 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:39 pm

Hot Keys still work great as well. Didn't know I could force visibility in web designer I'm a still a bit green. How would I do that? As for the on/off switch the setting for dialable leads in the campaign window still controls if it is visible when turned off it goes back to being unseen. I made a post on the tracker when I wrote it but didn't post a DIFF file

Pic
http://www.flickr.com/photos/106811452@N02/10520032294/
mav2287

Postby DomeDan » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:12 am

Cool!
I've just written a report that lists all dialable leads in selected campaigns, but having it in the agent screen would be nice too!

It would be nice to see a patch file "diff -u" with the changes as williamconley talked about!

and btw here is the screenshot mav2287 uploaded:
Vicidial Partner. Region: Sweden/Norway.
Does Vicidial installation, configuration, customization, add-ons, CRM implementation, support, upgrading, network-related, pentesting etc. Remote and onsite assistance.
Email: domedan (at) gmail.com
DomeDan

Postby mav2287 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:51 pm

I will try to submit one when I get some time
mav2287

Return to Features