AMD Voicemail detection CRM integration

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

AMD Voicemail detection CRM integration

Postby mav2287 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:06 pm

Hello all,

I installed the latest 64bit goautodial version of VIcidial and so far things have been fairly going well. I am now working on my AMD to get my settings right and getting my CRM integrated. What I want to do is have the AMD put a note in the crm along the lines of "Went to voicemail no message left - AMD disconnected call" or something to that effect. I also wanted Vicidial to put the filename of the call recording in the notes after every call as well. I talked to a company that runs on VIcidial that says they have this but they are not real excited that I want to put together my own sever instead of pay them for theirs... Has anyone done this/know how to do it? Thanks!
ViciBox5.x86_64-5.0.3.preload from .iso upgraded to 13.1 | VERSION: 2.10-444c BUILD: 150129-0828 | 1.8.32.2-vici | Dual Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel twin quad core 3Ghz Xeon chips | 32gb of RAM
mav2287

Re: AMD Voicemail detection CRM integration

Postby williamconley » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:29 pm

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method and vicidial version with build.

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "from scratch" you must post your operating system and should also post the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) Please avoid use of the phrase "Latest ..." and post actual versions.

4) AMD already changes the disposition based on AMD discovery. Recordings are not stored in "comments" because comments are limited length and easily deleted. Recordings ARE available in the Modify Lead page which results from "Search for a Lead" under Lists. Beneath the basic data at the top is quite a bit of useful information. Including links to all recordings if configured normally.

Have a look at Vicibox.com which is the preferred (authorized) distribution/installer for Vicidial (Goautodial is a great installation method, don't get me wrong, but it's not the best in my opinion). Vicibox is compatible with the Latest Vicidial Code (including whatever code may be committed TONIGHT!). Get the paid version of the Manager's manual and read the whole thing. At least twice. And keep it on your desk and brush up regularly. Your "not excited" supplier will be even more disappointed. LOL
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Re: AMD Voicemail detection CRM integration

Postby mav2287 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:35 am

Thanks William! I am in the process of downloading Vicibox right now. I'm not sure what the deal is but it is saying it will take a day or so. I don't have the money right now to spend the $150 on the manuals so I download the free ones and have started reading. I am planning on buying the real manuals once I know we are defiantly going to vicidial and I have the money. It seems like bot0h of the things I want to do are not going to be too bad it was just involve some coding.
ViciBox5.x86_64-5.0.3.preload from .iso upgraded to 13.1 | VERSION: 2.10-444c BUILD: 150129-0828 | 1.8.32.2-vici | Dual Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel twin quad core 3Ghz Xeon chips | 32gb of RAM
mav2287

Return to Features