non-agent api to delete a lead by phone search

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

non-agent api to delete a lead by phone search

Postby striker » Thu May 26, 2011 7:20 am

hi

is it possible for a an non-agent api , which should delete the leads based on the phone numer

http://server/vicidial/non_agent_api.php?source=test&user=6666&pass=1234&function=update_lead&lead_id=27&delete_lead=Y

the above api deletes based on the lead id but i need it to be based on phone number.
www.striker24x7.com www.youtube.com/c/striker24x7 Telegram/skype id : striker24x7
striker

Postby mflorell » Thu May 26, 2011 7:22 am

mflorell
Site Admin

go it

Postby striker » Thu May 26, 2011 8:01 am

thanks matt

i got it
www.striker24x7.com www.youtube.com/c/striker24x7 Telegram/skype id : striker24x7
striker

Re: non-agent api to delete a lead by phone search

Postby SHASHIKANTH » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:30 am

striker wrote:hi

is it possible for a an non-agent api , which should delete the leads based on the phone numer

http://server/vicidial/non_agent_api.php?source=test&user=6666&pass=1234&function=update_lead&lead_id=27&delete_lead=Y

the above api deletes based on the lead id but i need it to be based on phone number.

Hi,

can this non agent api installed on goautodial.
sorry for the noob question i am totally new for this vicidial /goautodial

Regards,

Shashikanth NM
SHASHIKANTH

Postby mflorell » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:09 am

You can try upgrading VICIdial on your go-auto-dial system, but it might be easier to just upgrade your existing db schema, export it and install a new vicibox.com installation. GoAutoDial is years old at this point and full of unfixed vulnerabilities.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby SHASHIKANTH » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:51 am

Mflorell,

Thanks for your quick guidance if I go with vicidial may i need to do the scratch install of vicidial? sorry for asking this because I am totally noob in this platforms.

Regards,

Shashi
SHASHIKANTH

Postby mflorell » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:31 pm

vicibox.com is a full installation ISO. You will not need to install anything after you have finished. Make sure you have a full export of your existing system ready before you start the vicibox.com install if you are using the same server though. You can do an export using the ADMIN_backup.pl utility.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby williamconley » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:41 pm

SHASHIKANTH wrote:
striker wrote:hi

Hi,

can this non agent api installed on goautodial.
sorry for the noob question i am totally new for this vicidial /goautodial

Regards,

Shashikanth NM

Goautodial installs a fully functional copy of Vicidial. But it is installed in CentOS instead of OpenSuSE and the Vicidial files are not obvious (they are there, though!). The GoAutodial interface, which is a CSS modified copy of the Vicidial pages, has bugs due to the changes that were made. Features are masked or broken. Pretty, though, lol. That being said: Vicidial is still there. And you can upgrade the Vicidial installation in place and have a fresh (newest code) copy of Vicidial. However, this requires a bit of Linux experience to accomplish.

By the same token, you can also export your DB, copy it to a different server, install a fresh copy of Vicidial from Vicibox.com's .iso (there's a PDF on the site covering installation), and then put your original database into that copy of Vicidial. You then upgrade the database to match the newly installed Vicidial and you have all your old data in a new copy of Vicidial.

There is a document in the Vicibox-installed system named UPGRADE located in /usr/src/astguiclient/trunk. This file contains instructions for upgrading the system ... but you only need to follow the DB upgrade instructions after you restore the original DB into the system. This upgrade will modify the DB schema to match the newer Vicidial scripts.

If you choose this method, you need to work out the methods for dumping the mysql database, copying it to a safe location (perhaps after verifying that it's all there! tiny file could indicate a mysqldump failure!), then restoring it into the freshly installed system. Once again, this will require a bit of Linux capability.

There are several posts on this forum with instructions to accomplish all of this, and several hundred Vicidial professionals that will do it for you, of course. The Vicidial Group won't touch your Goautodial system (except probably to pull the DB out of it in preparation for a full reinstall into a Vicibox system ... that they'd probably do). We at PoundTeam don't care, we work on anything for anyone. lol

Welcome to the Party! 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Features