multiple list in 1 Campaign

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

multiple list in 1 Campaign

Postby UnitedAMG » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:34 pm

Hi , to start let me just let you know that we are new using Vicidial and i apologize if the answer is already somewhere in the forum.

Now to the point is it possible the load a more than 1 list in 1 campaign .I have tried it a few time even though it shows both list the hopper loads only one of them ? Am i missing something .
Also When i copy a campaign it does not load the leads from the new list added in the hopper and i have to start all over creating new campaign statuses and settings - extremely time consuming .
How can i fix those ?
Also here comes the bigger issue with this adding of new campaigns - the call backs from the previous campaign does not show when we log in the new one ...sadly.
I am sure that all of this can be fixed , i just need someone to point me out a few clues .

Thanks !
UnitedAMG

Re: multiple list in 1 Campaign

Postby ivschakravarthi » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:25 am

Try the option List Mix available under campaigns section.
It might be helpful for you..
ivschakravarthi

Re: multiple list in 1 Campaign

Postby Razaali1 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:29 am

I know that I can add custom statuses. The question is about statuses that are generated by system. For example NA or DROP. Can I make my system to generate this statuses in one campaign as NA1 and DROP1?
Razaali1

Return to Features