Peculiar problem

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Peculiar problem

Postby krsnanz » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:11 pm

Agent login page where we have to select the campaign we are to log in, it shows ERROR. When i select the drop down list the box starts acting funny like it is getting refreshed and displays the text ERROR. Till 2.0.3 i was not experiencing this problem, but when i install 2.0.4 onwards it displys this problem. kindly help me as i am unable to upgrad to the latest release. I have tried my level best and am unable to solve can somebody point me to a solution. I am installing as the scratch install on Slackware 12.
krsnanz

Postby mflorell » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:36 pm

That menas the login/password are incorrect, the login and password are not checked as soon as you enter them in as of 2.0.4.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby krsnanz » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:35 am

Thanks very much for your immediate reply. Appreciate it very much. I am in india is it because gmt set to -5, do i have to set it to +5.5 for india. how much time does it take for the user & password to be checked. Also i have downloaded all the perl modules and install it locally from /usr/local. is it good practice to do it like this or should i have to do it directly from cpan as per scratch install. Pls clarify.
krsnanz

Postby mflorell » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:42 am

are your servers located in India as well?

Doesn't matter how the perl modules are installed if they work.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby krsnanz » Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:14 pm

U mean the voip minutes providers. I dont exactly know, if in india what should be done and if in US what has to be done. Also it happened once that after adding a new campaign i had the campaign error problem. So i dont feel it is because of incorrect passwords. what else would u suggest. How do i check wether perl modules are working.
krsnanz

Postby mflorell » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:09 pm

Have you ever worked with VICIDIAL before?

Do you have a local machine that you can test with?
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support