Recomendations: 40 voip lines 10 seat call center.

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Recomendations: 40 voip lines 10 seat call center.

Postby hammobru » Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:07 pm

Hi, what started out as a small two seat call center has become a 10 seat call center. My partner wants 40 voip lines, 30 dialing out on the dialer at a 3-1 ratio. 10 for other inter-office lines. All using the G.729 codec. The dialer will be dialing 6-8 hours Mon-Fri, press "1" marketing. It delivers a 20 second script then allows transfer. It looks like 25-30,000 outbound calls a day.

My Question is: IS Viop the way to go and any recomendations as to which which provider can provide the 40 voip lines econimically? From what I have researched. Most companies are charging per minute rates and some are at 6 second increments and some are per minute. With the amount of dials we are looking at it seems like a lot. Can anyone recommend a flat rate busines provider, not residential. I am trying to fix my monthly cost. What do you think the average monthly bill would be using our configuration.

Also, we would like to have phones with plantronics headsets (S-12) at each station. Do yoou recommend IP phones or using an ATA and regular phones. IF using an ata type, which adapters are reliable? Is this where we could use a x100p adapter in each agent machine and use analog phones? Thanks for the help and recommendations in advance.

Bruce
hammobru

Postby mflorell » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:51 pm

3:1 Dial ratio for "press 1" marketing is not going to be nearly enough to keep agents busy.

Binfone is a great carrier that we recommend(they are our project sponsor). You could also try vitelity and gafachi for cheap VOIP termination.

As for agent phones, try a softphone like zoiper and use USB headsets. Those seem to work out well without the extra wiring of analog or the cost of a hard VOIP phone.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support