Vicidial and VTiger CRM

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Vicidial and VTiger CRM

Postby Alek » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:55 pm

I linked Web for from WEB agent to VTiger CRM (I am using VicidialNow). When called it creates new records, I can schedule appointments and calendar gets updated. The problem is - when I try to find Marketing Leads in VTiger - I don't see my new records listed as leads. When I search in Calendar - contacts are there, but they are never on the "Marketing->Leads" display. What am I missing?
Alek

Postby mflorell » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:23 am

Leads are a separate section in Vtiger, when you use the integration that is included with VICIDIAL the customer information is saved as an account, or else you would not be able to use all of the vtiger options with it.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby Alek » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:15 am

I looked in the accounts. Nothing is there as well. I opened calendar and clicked on link under "Related To". It sends me directly to "Marketing" -> "Leads". Only when I modify something in this Lead and save the Lead will show up on the "lead" list. Something very simple is missing on the initial account creation. Something does not get updated. What it is ?
Alek

Postby mflorell » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:02 pm

What version of vtiger are you using?
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby Alek » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:30 pm

It is 5.0.3. It is bundled with VicidialNow 1.1
Alek

Postby mflorell » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:08 am

If it is bundled with VICIDIALnow it might be better for one of that project's admin to comment on your issue. I can move this thread to that forum or you can start a new thread if you like.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby Alek » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:27 pm

To become a Lead, record has to be in all of following tables:
vtiger_crmentity
vtiger_leaddetails
'vtiger_leadsubdetails
vtiger_leadaddress
vtiger_leadscf
update for last table was commented out from vtiger_search.php script.
I removed comments and Leads are loaded with Webform. In some cases I am getting an error:
"5555455555 not found, creating account... Could not execute: Duplicate entry '41' for key 1". But it only happens when Firefox tab with previous update on CRM record is still open. If it is closed - record created OK and I am in the Lead Properties.
Alek

Return to Support