listloader super

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

listloader super

Postby Polis_ttt » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:38 am

I have used astguiclient v2 for some years now and always uses listloadersuper to upload ms excel-files till vicidial_list. I did also doscover for a long time that in osx, the listloader always uploads the file as a csv-file, not a xls, in all browsers i tryed, safari, firefox and opera.

But now my issue, concerning firefox 3, for pc, that also uploads my file as a csv, not a xls. Does anyone have the same issue and have solved the problem?

And yes, i can use csv-file-listloader too, but i prefer to use ms excel and xls-files, there are much simplier to work with i think.
Polis_ttt

Postby mflorell » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:16 am

Working on the list loader os something we have scheduled for the next release hopefully in August. Dealing with Excel spreadsheets is unfortunately quite complex so it takes some time to get something flexible that works for everyone.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby Polis_ttt » Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:57 am

Sounds very good, but the biggest problem is firefox 3, for windows, at the moment.

Keep up the good work.
Polis_ttt

Return to Support