VICIDIAL PROBLEM

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

VICIDIAL PROBLEM

Postby opensource1 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:50 am

I am getting following error please assist.
I have Asterisk version Asterisk 1.2.17
MY SQL VERSION mysql-4.0.27
NEED DETAIL HELP PLEASE

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/vicidial/admin.php on line 1020

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/vicidial/admin.php on line 1021

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/vicidial/admin.php:1020) in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/vicidial/admin.php on line 1033

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/vicidial/admin.php:1020) in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/vicidial/admin.php on line 1034
Invalid Username/Password: |6666|1234|
opensource1

Postby Polis_ttt » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:59 am

have you validated that you mysql-setup is correct? Seems like some connection-problem to mysql. Check your astguiclient.conf-file to see if you have the correct setup in that one to. And if all those is correct, check your dbconnect-files in /agc and /vicidial
Polis_ttt

Postby opensource1 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:51 am

Thanks for your help infect i guess my vicidial_user table was curropt all I have done is delete the table and run the following command in mysql
and added the new users its working fine now
\. /usr/share/astguiclient/MySQL_AST_CREATE_tables.sql
opensource1

Return to Support