voip provider for asterisk + IVR project

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

voip provider for asterisk + IVR project

Postby agostal » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:31 am

Hi.

I have a VOIP / IVR project and I would like to find out

a. which is a good voip provider ? I need around 10 tollfree numbers

b. if asterisk can provide IVR and recording .. basically, team members will be loggin into the system and providing audio reports on progress of a case

Can I do this ?

newbie - any help will be appreciated

A
agostal

Postby mflorell » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:03 am

We recommend BinFone.com, they are actually a project sponsor for VICIDIAL and have always had very consistent support and good quality service.

As for IVRs with recording, that can certainly be done with Asterisk, and might be quite easy to just do with Asterisk voicemail if you don't need anything too customized.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby brainwhistler » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:19 am

Hi,

Does any one know the contact numbers for Binfone support.

I signed up with binfone, they provided a userid/password to login to customer site.

Initially i logged in to the site, just go through it and logged off without making any changes. Now when i tried to login again to get the userid/ password to actually configre my Asterisk Box, it is not allowing my login. Always saying

" We're sorry. An error has occurred. Authentication error. Try again. "

I sent email to support@binfone.com, it has been several hours and i yet to receive any reply from them.

The phone number on the website '410-999-9350' keeps running the IVR no one is picking up the phone.

Does anyone know how to contact binfone the other way as i need to resolve this asap. I am frightened if my account is not being used fraudulent.

Thanks.
brainwhistler

Postby mflorell » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:33 am

I have emailed my contact at Binfone about this, please post if you do not hear back from them today.

We have several clients using binfone currently and they are not having any problems today.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby brainwhistler » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:41 am

Thanks Matt.

btw can you share the business address of binfone.
brainwhistler

Postby mflorell » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:02 pm

I do not actually have a physical address for Binfone, I have direct email addresses of people that work there, but I would rather not publish those here.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support