Auto dialer intergration with a pbx with transfer option

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Auto dialer intergration with a pbx with transfer option

Postby ritztech » Wed May 21, 2008 11:35 pm

is it possible to do a intergration with a pbx with analog lines, or a t1 card from digium....

the initial setup i need to see about configuring if its possible...

the dialer has a list of 122 million numbers ....

but the object is to dial the number the caller hears a playing..

this is ... blah blah... to speak with an agent Dial 1 if your interested .... but when they dial 1 i want it to go to an ext off my Mitel Pbx aka ACD path on the mitel system....

im not to sure if this vicidial can do a voice message when the caller answers the phone.. and then dials 1 to do a transfer then release the line.... so the system can still use that line to pump digits....

tricky setup

Thanks
ritztech

Postby mflorell » Thu May 22, 2008 5:20 am

Yes it is possible, but from the sounds of it, it is illegal in the USA to do this kind of dialing.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby pylinuxian » Thu May 22, 2008 6:47 am

122 million numbers

may I ask you what database system are you using ?

then dials 1 to do a transfer then release the line

If call is transfered to an agent & agent is talking with customer how do you think you can free that line to make further calls ?
pylinuxian

Postby ritztech » Thu May 22, 2008 10:43 am

Hmmm i do have a no call list that we have taken out of the dialing....

thats the big question i have too i was going to build the asterisk vicidial using a t1 card ....

get all the numbers to dial i dont have any sort of database yet be we do have all the states organized. in csv format at about 1.2 mil per state..

but calling the numbers all the time so if 1 out of 8 dial 1 to get a 99 trip to vegas 3 days blah blah.... but is there a way to release the call to the mitel system aka like a 4 digit extension..

i know i was reading your other responses matt about some survey agi script ..

theres no agents on the Vicidial system just agents on the mitel system..

Thanks kind of a tricky setup....

Thanks ;)
ritztech

Postby enjay » Thu May 22, 2008 12:13 pm

I believe you may have called me about this last week, I had mentioned that if the MITEL supported SIP we could do some testing between our two systems to ensure it would function properly.

I am in no way a Mitel expert, and therefore testing the PRI sim side of things would be doable, but would require that you have a Asterisk system in place with a T1 interface.

-Art
enjay

Postby pylinuxian » Thu May 22, 2008 3:11 pm

Even though your writing is quiet complexe to understand I believe call comes in thru a T1 to vicidial BOX (in predictive mode) where it's greeted with a recorded message & an invitation to press a key 1, 2 or 3 for example, & if client presses 3 call is transfered to an agent on MITEL system thru a second T1. if this is what you want I believe vicidial will do it happily for you.
pylinuxian

Postby enjay » Thu May 22, 2008 9:19 pm

There is quite a bit more involved unfortunately, not a simple 3way transfer. Either way, should be doable, but it really depends on the mitels capabilities to accept calls at the channel level.
enjay

Postby ritztech » Fri May 23, 2008 12:02 am

im loading the system up right now with asterisk so after that ill do the install for vicidial is it all based to do this config using the CLI ... or the Gui .... seems really complex to me to get this thing started..

IM wondering about the Switchhook flash then another Switchhook flash.....

And this system will only do outbound no inbound....
ritztech

Postby ritztech » Fri May 23, 2008 6:47 pm

i cant seem to get this zaptel configured for this system ASTERSIK support says i might need to upgrade the astersisk to 1.4

but i done know the svn commands to do it..
ritztech

Return to Support