Script not displaying

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Script not displaying

Postby ejansen » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:03 am

I have created a few scripts and attached them to campaigns. When I try and bring up the script the screen is blank. Can someone tell me what maybe causing this issue?
ejansen

Postby mflorell » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:43 pm

astguiclient version?

does the script come up when a live call comes to the agent?

did the agent log out and back in again after creating the script and associating it with the campaign?
mflorell
Site Admin

also seeing this

Postby kegler » Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:25 pm

Using astguiclient 2.0.4-146, I am also seeing this problem. I created the script fine and assigned it to my campaign (also set Get Call Launch to SCRIPT). I then logged out and back in for both the admin and the agent.

When dialing the agent, the script tab does not appear on top, and my script is missing...it only says: VICIDIAL SCRIPT as a placeholder. I viewed the source of the page and I can see that there was a javascript attempt to find and load my script, but there is something preventing it from working. I even see my script text in the page source under the javascript variable "scripttexts". The behavior is the same in IE and Netscape. This could very well by my fault, as this is my first time attempting to use this feature.

On another note, i'm amazed by the features in this app. Very nicely done.
kegler

Postby mflorell » Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:33 pm

Is this on an inbound or outbound call?

Thanks for the compliments :)
mflorell
Site Admin

missing script

Postby kegler » Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:44 pm

For me this is occuring on the inbound call to the agent. The rest of the screen pop seems to work fine.
kegler

Postby mflorell » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:48 pm

What is the script field set to in the in-group that the call is coming in from?
mflorell
Site Admin

scripts

Postby kegler » Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:29 pm

I think you uncovered the mystery - I had the script set on the campaign instead of on the in-group. I just switched it over to the in-group and it started displaying :) Thanks!

One thing though - it looks like when the text is displayed, normal spaces between words are instead filled with plus (+) signs. So text in the agent script screen reads like this:

Hello+this+is+a+test+screen

Any idea what might cause that to happen?
kegler

Postby mflorell » Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:45 am

That is a bug fixed in the agc_2.0.4 branck on SVN. It is probably time to do another RC.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support