Lead recycle not working properly here...

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Lead recycle not working properly here...

Postby Martinbisanz » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:06 am

For testing purpose I've set up a rule for leads set to NP to be recycled after 120 seconds with a maximum amount of attempts of 3. What I've already found out after previous tries is that the campaign setting for allowed Dial Statuses are overriding every recycling rule that is set for one of these, problem is NP is not an allowed Dial Status for the campaign, but one lead I've already called 4 times, each time setting the Dial Status to NP after hanging up, is still loaded into the hopper. The called_count for the lead is now 5, since before setting up the rule it was already at 1 and I thought maybe that's why it's still put into the hopper after 3 tries after the initial call.

Unless I haven't understood how the lead recyling is supposed to work, I would say that it's not working properly

I hope someone can help me there...

Oh yeah: I'm running Vicidial 2.0.4-119
Martinbisanz

Postby mflorell » Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:45 pm

Lead recycling counts are based upon number of times called since last list reset and does not have anything to do with the called_count field.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby Martinbisanz » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:32 am

You mean that after I do a list reset, all calls that were previously set to the dial status specified in the lead recycle rule can be called three times and then they are out?
Martinbisanz

Postby mflorell » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:38 am

Yes, if they stay that status for each call attempt.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby Martinbisanz » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:44 am

Thank you Matt, I'm still not where I want to be with this whole lead recycling, but you helped me a great deal, seems that a Perl script might be the culprit... because it's still not quite working like you describe that it should.
Martinbisanz

Postby mflorell » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:41 pm

I only really use lead recycling for B-Busy calls since those are calls that a customer will not know that you had attempted to call them.

There can be issues with lead recycling if you use an interval time greater than a few hours.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support