Query List results using the API

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Query List results using the API

Postby gaudentic » Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:28 am

Hello,

I'm an analyst in a debt collection company, and I have a couple of questions.

Here is a little of context: A partner does a report from Agent Time Detail and Export Calls Reports, he extracts this info manually from the Vicidial UI. I'm trying to automate this report, but i need to query this information using programming lenguage (I'm using Python). I think that I might only need to query the List results to do this aggregated info.

Is it possible to query the List of a campaign with API or SQL?

If so, what do I need to do it? what kind of user account should I ask for to the admin to do it?

I often think that the person in charge of Vicidial in my company does not know all this things, because he can´t query this info with SQL, so I can´t rely in him :roll: (all the info must be somewhere in the server right?). Thats why I'm asking in this forum.
gaudentic

Re: Query List results using the API

Postby RBecker » Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:13 pm

You cannot query the entire list directly via the API, only single lead records. The API isn't meant for mass data export like this.
Managed & Dedicated ViciDial Hosting | VoIP Trunking and Termination | https://www.dial-fusion.com/
Main Cluster: 21 Agent Servers | Dedicated DB and Separate Reports Server | 2 Web Servers | HAProxy Load Balancing | Dedicated Archive Server
RBecker

Postby gaudentic » Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:41 pm

What about via MySQL?
gaudentic

Postby RBecker » Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:45 pm

Yes, if you have MySQL access, look at the 'vicidial_list' table. That should have what you need in it.
Managed & Dedicated ViciDial Hosting | VoIP Trunking and Termination | https://www.dial-fusion.com/
Main Cluster: 21 Agent Servers | Dedicated DB and Separate Reports Server | 2 Web Servers | HAProxy Load Balancing | Dedicated Archive Server
RBecker

Postby gaudentic » Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:40 pm

What do I need to have acces to the MySQL DB? I want to ask the manager so I can query the table with python. user, password, database, server name?

And also: can I query the "Agent Time Detail" and "Export Calls Reports" via MySQL?

Thanks!
gaudentic

Return to Support