Custom DID Fields and per DID drop call routing

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Custom DID Fields and per DID drop call routing

Postby Acidshock » Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:01 pm

Ok got a slight dilemma that is making me "go down the rabbit hole." As for VICIDIAL version this is all hypothetical right now so just assume latest as it can be deployed with the latest without much issue.

Anyhow I have a situation where I need to have a tiered queue structure. Platinum, Gold, Bronze style system with different agent skill sets for those campaigns. There will be several call sources for the DIDs. Customer A's DID, Customer B's DID, Customer C's DID, etc. Think support desk style infrastructure.

I need to be able to monitor the general queues for overall stats and SLA vs a per customer inbound group. However I need to be able to forward the calls to fail over numbers if no one can answer the call within X amount of time, after hours, etc. Normally one would set it for an Inbound Group per customer but it needs to be done Per DID to maintain the stats. I figured I could use the Custom DID fields and put a number to forward to in there maybe. Is this the best option? If so does anyone have any examples of referencing or forwarding the call via AGI? Lastly if this is not the best solution. Does anyone have a recommendation?
VERSION: 2.14-698a | BUILD: 190207-2301 | Asterisk:13.24.1-vici | Vicibox 8.1.2
Acidshock

Re: Custom DID Fields and per DID drop call routing

Postby callcentertech » Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:36 am

As far as I understand your requirements, it can be achieved with creative configurations of your ingroups and call menus. I guess custom agi is needed at all. I have built complex call queues in the past and never needed to work outside the did, call menu and ingroup settings..
Email: kaushal@callcentertech.net, Phone/WhatsApp: +1 (636)-556-0022
Web: https://www.callcentertech.net, Skype: live:52956f35f3283f55
Fully Automated VICIdial Installer https://www.callcentertech.net/vicifast/
callcentertech

Re: Custom DID Fields and per DID drop call routing

Postby Acidshock » Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:25 pm

I dont believe this is doable by normal configuration.
VERSION: 2.14-698a | BUILD: 190207-2301 | Asterisk:13.24.1-vici | Vicibox 8.1.2
Acidshock

Return to Support