vicibox takes a long time to dial

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

vicibox takes a long time to dial

Postby nicojujihara » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:53 am

I have executives available, but as you can see, I don't dial. I have a vicibox system downloaded from the official website installed yesterday.

like 5 minutes pass and dial then 5 more pass without speaking and so on.

What could it be or what log should I check?
nicojujihara

Re: vicibox takes a long time to dial

Postby williamconley » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:35 pm

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method (7.X.X?) and vicidial version with build (VERSION: 2.X-XXXx ... BUILD: #####-####).

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "manual/from scratch" you must post your operating system with version (and the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system) plus a link to the installation instructions you used. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) I see a couple questionable things in your display. First: Why do you have 2000 leads in the hopper? Set it to 50 and "auto" and let Vicidial work out how many. Besides, you only have 5500 dialable leads to begin with. Remember: The Hopper is expected to have One Minute of leads. Not the entire list. Plus: You appear to be dropping calls like a maniac! 69%? Dang. Something is amiss here. Current calls active: 0. That seems a bit suspect if you have 1984 in the hopper and available agents.

4) If we knew how you installed the server, and whether it was virtual, there may be some more help.

5) Is this Real Time screen for a single campaign? Or ALL campaigns? (Note that only showing tw agents in one campaign does not mean the real time screen is only viewing that campaign, so I have to ask).

6) For actual troubleshooting, the steps start like this: Determine the need to dial (READY Agents, check). Determine the availability of leads (presently showign 5562, but is that for the same campaign as the agents? see question 5). Get leads into the hopper for this campaign (showing leads in hopper, don't have confirmation of the campaign). Verify the leads in the hopper are not queing straight through into the DNC list discard pile. Watching the list from which these leads are loading is helpful there. Watch the counts and see if the dialable leads continually dwindles and DNC statuses continually rise. Easy to detect. Next up: Are you actually dialing, but it's not showing in the "Calls ringing" for some reason? Viewing the asterisk command line on the asterisk screen will tell you if the system is actually trying to dial, but something bad is happening. And finally: The ASTVDauto screen will tell you in great detail what's going on with the decisionmaking behind "available agents, leads, ringing calls" and then "dial XX leads". You may need to kill that screen and fire it back up in debug mode, but usually it has enough data on it to tell the tale without further debug verbosity.

7) Note that if this server is Virtualized, that alone may be the culprit. Vicidial does not run well virtualized. Behavior varies from vHost to vHost, and it never ends well past two or three agents.

8 ) Happy Hunting! 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Re: vicibox takes a long time to dial

Postby nicojujihara » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:52 am

william:

/usr/src/astguiclient/trunk
Path: .
Working Copy Root Path: /usr/src/astguiclient/trunk
URL: svn://svn.eflo.net/agc_2-X/trunk
Relative URL: ^/agc_2-X/trunk
Repository Root: svn://svn.eflo.net
Repository UUID: 3d104415-ff17-0410-8863-d5cf3c621b8a
Revision: 3392
Node Kind: directory
Schedule: normal
Last Changed Author: mattf
Last Changed Rev: 3392
Last Changed Date: 2021-03-19 16:16:55 -0300 (Fri, 19 Mar 2021)
nicojujihara

Return to Support