TRANSFER TO FTP CRON SCRIPT

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

TRANSFER TO FTP CRON SCRIPT

Postby dgxa » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:19 am

Hello I am making some modification in a vicidial installation and I have some doubts with the scripts to transfer information between /var/spool/asterisk/monitor and /var/spool/asterisk/monitorDONE and the transference through FTP.

The reason is that i want to transfer my audios via FTP and i want to initially save the conversation in .gsm format in my dialplan directly

1.- I used MixMonitor app to save audios in .gsm
exten => _9XXXXXXXX,n,MixMonitor(/mnt/grabaciones/${MES}/${DIA}/OUT-${STRFTIME(${EPOCH},,%Y%m%d-%H%M%S)}-${EXTEN}-${CALLERID(num)}.gsm
2.- I want to use the following scripts to start the process and transfer. The order that I want to use is this:

/usr/share/astguiclient/AST_CRON_audio_1_move_mix.pl to create the MIX -in & -out audios and transfer to the DONE directory
/usr/share/astguiclient/AST_CRON_audio_3_archive.pl to archive all the information and prepare it to the FTP transference
/usr/share/astguiclient/AST_CRON_audio_3_ftp.pl to transfer the information via FTP

I know that exist others script to transfer, until this point I think that my idea is correct but I have the following doubts:

The scripts named previously are enough to goal this task?. Have I to add other script how /usr/share/astguiclient/AST_CRON_audio_4_ftp2.pl to complete the transfer?

I don`t add /usr/share/astguiclient/AST_CRON_audio_2_compress.pl because I use .gsm format in my dialplan and I think that it`s not necessary. Is it correct?

Someone can help to denote the difference between:
/usr/share/astguiclient/AST_CRON_audio_3_ftp.pl VS /usr/share/astguiclient/AST_CRON_audio_4_ftp2.pl

(I dont`t put /usr/share/astguiclient/AST_CRON_audio_3_newftp.pl because I think that is an improvement of /usr/share/astguiclient/AST_CRON_audio_3_ftp.pl)

Difference between:

/usr/share/astguiclient/AST_CRON_audio_3_ftp_FTPSSL.pl VS /usr/share/astguiclient/AST_CRON_audio_4_ftp2_FTPSSL.pl

I list all scripts that I used to create this post

/usr/share/astguiclient/AST_CRON_audio_1_move_mix.pl
/usr/share/astguiclient/AST_CRON_audio_1_move_VDonly.pl
/usr/share/astguiclient/AST_CRON_audio_2_compress.pl
/usr/share/astguiclient/AST_CRON_audio_2_encrypt.pl
/usr/share/astguiclient/AST_CRON_audio_3_archive.pl
/usr/share/astguiclient/AST_CRON_audio_3_ftp_FTPSSL.pl
/usr/share/astguiclient/AST_CRON_audio_3_ftp.pl
/usr/share/astguiclient/AST_CRON_audio_3_newftp.pl
/usr/share/astguiclient/AST_CRON_audio_4_ftp2_FTPSSL.pl
/usr/share/astguiclient/AST_CRON_audio_4_ftp2.pl

CentOS 7
Asterisk 13
Vicidial
cat /usr/src/trunk/version
2.14b0.5
dgxa

Re: TRANSFER TO FTP CRON SCRIPT

Postby williamconley » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:31 am

1) Yes you can skip compression if you want GSM

2) DO NOT modify the /var/spool/asterisk/monitor to /var/spool/asterisk/monitorDONE script. Leave that alone. Trying to modify that script to push to an external site via FTP is skipping a crucial step: The monitor to monitorDONE step is there to Quickly get the audio files off the virtual (memory) HD and onto the local physical HD.

3) After that has completed (and the unmixed/uncompressed WAV file is safely off the Virtual Drive), the mix script should be run to get your GSM file in the GSM folder.

4) Then you can use the 3_ftp script to push to any ftp location using the credentials in /etc/astguiclient.conf. This will also modify the link to the file for easy clickthrough within Vicidial.

5) If you require a 2nd ftp storage location, you may use the 4_ftp script for this purpose and provide credentials on the command line. This is primarily for redundant storage in case the archive/ftp server's HD dies, but can aldo be used for any other 2nd copy purpose. The script can also be modified to filter and only send specific files.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support