load list with existing information.

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

load list with existing information.

Postby Fares MEHENI » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:03 am

hello,
I would like to import lists with already existing information (Status, User, call date ..) and used them as lists already processed, ie recycled the desired status if necessary.
I tried with CLI lead loader with standard "format:

standard:
vendor_lead_code | source_id | list_id | phone_code | phone_number | title | first_name | middle | last_name | address1 | address2 | address3 | city | state | province | postal_code | country | gender | date_of_birth | alt_phone | email | security_phrase | COMMENTS | called_count | status | entry_date | multi-alt-entries

but the leads still show as new when loaded.
I have tried with several file format (scv, txt (dos) ...).
vicibox 9.0.3
Fares MEHENI

Re: load list with existing information.

Postby williamconley » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:49 pm

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your vicidial version with build (VERSION: 2.X-XXXx ... BUILD: #####-####).

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

Note that Vicibox 9.0.3 can be used to install ANY version of Vicidial. ViciBOX (the installer) and ViciDIAL (the call center suite) are not synonymous.

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "manual/from scratch" you must post your operating system with version (and the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system) plus a link to the installation instructions you used. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) It would be useful to know WHY you are reloading leads that have already been dialed instead of merely using the existing lead entries. The logs for those previous leads will not be reconnected. So knowing why you would give up that data instead of updating the existing leads would be quite helpful for us to know what you are trying to accomplish.

4) Did you in fact include the "status" column when you attempted this import? (Yes, I have to ask, been doin' this for over a decade and ... lol)

5) Did you use VICIDIAL_IN_new_leads_file.pl? What options did you use? Did the leads properly load other than "NEW"?
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby Fares MEHENI » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:07 am

Hello Wiliam, thank you for taking the time to answer me,

ViciBox v.9.0.3 200630-2117 | ViciDial SVN revision 3225 – Version 2.14-750a Build 200409-1719 | Asterisk v.13.29.2-vici | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation |

installation on a virtual machine (dedicated server ovh ) | Intel Xeon-E 2136 - 32GB DDR4 ECC 2666MHz - 2x SSD NVMe 500GB Enterprise Class Soft RAID.

I would like to import lists with already existing information because I want to immigrate a goautodial 3.0 server to a vicibox 9.0.3 server and I would like to reload the list with all the status to keep the statistics of the list and the results of the treatment, I have a large database on the goautodial and I would like to load it on my new vicibox server and I have not found any other way than to go through it.

Yes I included the "state" column when when I tried this import and I used VICIDIAL_IN_new_leads_file.pl with the standard format.

standard:
vendor_lead_code | source_id | list_id | phone_code | phone_number | title | first_name | middle | last_name | address1 | address2 | address3 | city | state | province | postal_code | country | gender | date_of_birth | alt_phone | email | security_phrase | COMMENTS | called_count | status | entry_date | multi-alt-entries

I even tried several csv formats but it doesn't work. And the leads still show as new when loaded :(
Fares MEHENI

Postby williamconley » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:18 pm

on a virtual machine (dedicated server ovh )

Um ... either its a dedicated server or a virtual server. Unless you refer to a "VPS". But whichever way you land it: If it's not a hardware server (you get the entire server, no virtualization), it'll fail under load. Vicidial does not run virtual. Cloud is fine, it doesn't matter where the server is ... it just has to have its own CPUs. Vicidial is like Joey: It doesn't like to share.

That being said: You should just dump the DB on the old system, move the DB to the new system, upgrade the DB to match the new version of Vicidial and *poof* you have everything just as it was. Users, logs, everything. Of course, you'd need to either reload the system settings table and the servers table to avoid editing those old tables to match the new server, or edit them to match (Make note of the settings before you begin).

Alternately, you could copy the DB to a different DB name (or location, anywhere is fine), then upgrade the DB, then dump JUST the vicidial_list table and import that into the new server.

OR you can dump the vicidial_list table with field names in the dump, and load it into the new server without a "DROP" clause in the sql file, thus loading the old leads into the new system by fieldname. It would likely work fairly well, as the only required fields have been around forever. I'd try it with a couple leads first to be sure it's not a waste of time. Remember to do full backups before playing any of these games so you can always "go back" on either system to what was there before you began.

Happy Hunting! 8-)
williamconley

Postby Fares MEHENI » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:22 am

Hello William,
the server is installed on a virtual machine (esxi) and esxi is installed on a Didier server not a VPS. you think it's good, or i have to install vicibox directly on the didier server.

Thanks for the details, I'm testing and keeping you updated for the restoration of the database.
Fares MEHENI

Postby williamconley » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:55 am

ESXi is a VPS server system. ESXi must be installed on hardware, but it creates VPSs. However: If you could install Vicibox on the same server type you installed ESXi on, that would be perfect (not INSIDE ESXi, INSTEAD OF ESXi). Unfortunately, if you merely selected ESXi as an option available at Didier, they will not have a Vicibox installer option.

Running Vicidial inside a VPS such as ESXi is fine ... for a single user. It's also useful for development and sandboxing. But when you put load on it ... it will die (ok: it'll become unstable, calls will route incorrectly, call quality may suck horribly, but it will NOT run well after two or so agents ... if you're lucky, and apply a lot of CPUs, you may be able to handle up to five agents ... but at the point you can do that you'll likely be using ALL the resources for that ESXi server for that single VPS: And that hardware can likely handle 25 agents if ESXi were replaced with Vicibox/Vicidial). Rant over.

Summary: Put it in hardware. But you can develop your solution with a single agent for testing in this sytem. Then back up and restore to a hardware machine ... and keep this one around for development/testing/play time. 8-)
williamconley

Postby Fares MEHENI » Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:33 am

Hello,
Thanks for the info, however when I try to install vicibox 9.0.3 on the dedicated OVH server directly with KVM, I get an error message on the disk during the first restart. That's why I go through ESXI, if you can help me I will be grateful to you.
Below is the screenshot and details of the server:

screenshot

https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=20/43/meao.png

server:

RISE-1 - Intel Xeon E3-1230v6 - RAM 32GB LEG - 2x 2TB SATA Datacenter Class Soft RAID
Fares MEHENI

Postby williamconley » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:49 pm

The error would occur during installation, "hang" during 1st boot gives no clue. OVH has no interest (from previous experience) in making it possible to install from a random linux .iso image successfully or providing any free support to make that happen.

Failure is often because the KVM loaders load at such a slow speed (limited by OVH) that the entire drive image never successfully uploads and the installation fails. Or because they just don't like the image (not certified by the manufacturer of whatever hardware you're installing into) or the image doesn't like the hardware (missing drivers).

In all cases, however, the challenge is that even if you did capture the error message that may (or may not) have been showing during the failed install, there's no fix for the error if installation failed due to something you can't control (slow network speed, missing driver). You could try installing the boot loader differently, all sorts of "Linux Install games" can be played.

Advice: install on a few local hard drives for practice. Then (perhaps) you'll have a better understanding of the process and what works and fails.

There is no real minimum requirement for a Vicidial installation these days (the requirements are quite minimal). So any old PC and an old hard drive will suffice for practice.

When we install on OVH, we use Ubuntu LTS and manually install, but this doubles the installation cost and is still not guaranteed to succeed as OVH hardware is not in any way guaranteed to be compatible with all the underlying requirements for Vicidial. My normal recommendation is ... use a colocation facility that will work with you on a custom .iso install (perhaps even by putting the disk in the drive, or in a USB CD Drive connected temporarily). Certainly for your first machine. If time allows (ie: still in business) work out OVH or another "super cheap" install later. If it's worth it, that is.
williamconley

Postby carpenox » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:19 am

fares - from your image, it looks like your ISO image was bad, try to redownload it and verify it with the hash
Alma Linux 9.3 | Version: 2.14-911a | SVN Version: 3815 | DB Schema Version: 1710 | Asterisk 18.18.1
www.dialer.one -:- 1-833-DIALER-1 -:- https://linktr.ee/CyburDial -:- WhatsApp: +19549477572 -:- Skype: live:carpenox_3
carpenox

Postby Fares MEHENI » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:41 am

Hello everyone once again thank you for your answers.
For info I tried all the vicibox 9 version: 9.0.3, 9.0.2, 9.01 and the problem persists BUT there with the 9.0.0 it is installed without error I am very happy I will be able to use vicibox 9 on my dedicated server :)
I just know if there is a way to upgrade to V 9.0.3 or do the required patches in the bug fix thread is sufficient?

and is it possible to import a backup from a vicibox 9.0.3 server to this server (9.0.0) without having a bug afterwards ?
Fares MEHENI

Postby carpenox » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:50 am

just update your svn version and db schema

cd /usr/src/astguiclient
svn checkout svn://svn.eflo.net:3690/agc_2-X/trunk
mysql -p -f --database=asterisk < /usr/src/astguiclient/trunk/extras/upgrade_2.14.sql
cd trunk
perl install.pl
Alma Linux 9.3 | Version: 2.14-911a | SVN Version: 3815 | DB Schema Version: 1710 | Asterisk 18.18.1
www.dialer.one -:- 1-833-DIALER-1 -:- https://linktr.ee/CyburDial -:- WhatsApp: +19549477572 -:- Skype: live:carpenox_3
carpenox

Postby Fares MEHENI » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:31 am

HI,

Asterisk does not launch on vicibox 9.0.0.

1) install vicibox
2) zypper ref and zypper up then reboot
3) vicibox-express then reboot
then when i check asterisk it doesn't run, i can run it manually but it doesn't run automatically.

the same when update svn version and db schema same.
it's normal ??

Code: Select all
asterisk -r
Unable to connect to remote asterisk (does /var/run/asterisk/asterisk.ctl exist?)
Fares MEHENI

Postby carpenox » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:02 am

do you have your keepalives script running? what happens when you run "screen -ls"
carpenox

Postby Fares MEHENI » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:53 am

screen -ls
There are screens on:
        3136.ASTVDremote        (Detached)
        3133.ASTVDauto  (Detached)
        2315.ASTemail   (Detached)
        2306.ASTVDadFILL        (Detached)
        2303.ASTfastlog (Detached)
        2300.ASTVDadapt (Detached)
6 Sockets in /run/screens/S-root.
Fares MEHENI

Postby carpenox » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:46 pm

you are missing send and listen. very important. it could be for a few reasons. run the keepalive script and then check the screen -ls a few times to see if they stay running with send and listen

it sounds like your crontab may not be correct. do you see information when you type "crontab -e"
carpenox

Postby Fares MEHENI » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:54 pm

it's the update that does that, you don't know how to fix it?
You think this is a bug of verison 9.0.0?
What is the command to run the keeplive script?

crontab -e
  UW PICO 5.09                                          File: /tmp/crontab.xWpzjS

### keepalive script for astguiclient processes
* * * * * /usr/share/astguiclient/ADMIN_keepalive_ALL.pl

### Compress astguiclient log files and remove old ones
25 2 * * * /usr/bin/find /var/log/astguiclient -maxdepth 1 -type f -mtime +1 -print | grep -v \.xz | xargs xz -9 >/dev/null 2$
28 0 * * * /usr/bin/find /var/log/astguiclient -maxdepth 1 -type f -mtime +30 -print | xargs rm -f

### fix the vicidial_agent_log once every hour and the full day run at night
33 * * * * /usr/share/astguiclient/AST_cleanup_agent_log.pl
50 0 * * * /usr/share/astguiclient/AST_cleanup_agent_log.pl --last-24hours
## uncomment below if using QueueMetrics
#*/5 * * * * /usr/share/astguiclient/AST_cleanup_agent_log.pl --only-qm-live-call-check

### updater for VICIDIAL hopper
* * * * * /usr/share/astguiclient/AST_VDhopper.pl -q

### adjust the GMT offset for the leads in the vicidial_list table
1 1,7 * * * /usr/share/astguiclient/ADMIN_adjust_GMTnow_on_leads.pl --debug --list-settings

### optimize the database tables within the asterisk database
3 1 * * * /usr/share/astguiclient/AST_DB_optimize.pl

### VICIDIAL agent time log weekly and daily summary report generation
2 0 * * 0 /usr/share/astguiclient/AST_agent_week.pl
22 0 * * * /usr/share/astguiclient/AST_agent_day.pl

### VICIDIAL campaign export scripts (OPTIONAL)
#32 0 * * * /usr/share/astguiclient/AST_VDsales_export.pl
#42 0 * * * /usr/share/astguiclient/AST_sourceID_summary_export.pl

### inventory report optional
#1 7 * * * /usr/share/astguiclient/AST_dialer_inventory_snapshot.pl -q --override-24hours

### roll logs monthly on high-volume dialing systems
#30 1 1 * * /usr/share/astguiclient/ADMIN_archive_log_tables.pl --months=6

### roll call_log and vicidial_log_extended daily on very high-volume dialing systems
#20 1 * * * /usr/share/astguiclient/ADMIN_archive_log_tables.pl --daily

## uncomment below if using Vtiger
#1 1 * * * /usr/share/astguiclient/Vtiger_optimize_all_tables.pl --quiet

# cleanup of the scheduled callback records
25 0 * * * /usr/share/astguiclient/AST_DB_dead_cb_purge.pl --purge-non-cb --quiet
# removal of duplicate scheduled callback records
#35 0 * * * /usr/share/astguiclient/AST_DB_dead_cb_purge.pl --purge-non-cb --remove-dup-cb --quiet

### inbound email parser should only be active on a single server
* * * * * /usr/share/astguiclient/AST_inbound_email_parser.pl
Fares MEHENI

Postby carpenox » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:23 pm

you have it running, so its something else. hit me up on skype: live:carpenox_3 or whatsapp: +19549477572
carpenox

Postby williamconley » Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:53 pm

Fares MEHENI wrote:it's the update that does that, you don't know how to fix it?
If you mean to say the the zypper up breaks asterisk skip the zypper up. It' s not needed.
williamconley

Postby carpenox » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:42 am

It turned out he was installing the STD version on a RAID machine. The MD version fixed all the problems.
carpenox

Postby Fares MEHENI » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:02 am

Yes It Is Solved After Carpenox installs the MD version. Thank you all.
Fares MEHENI

Return to Support