Chat Customer Feature Issue

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Chat Customer Feature Issue

Postby ramizuabhalim » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:28 pm

Hi Bros,

I have difficulty to use the chat feature in “Chat Customer” which i unable to select the select the group to start the chat even already assigned the group to that agent. Its not showed the list of chat group at all. In user group setting i ticked all the campaign already.

When i tried to sent the message it working fine and agent able to receive that message only problem cannot select the chat group its empty.

Asterisk : 1.8.0.23
Svn: 3185
Vici Version : 2.14b0.5
ramizuabhalim

Re: Chat Customer Feature Issue

Postby williamconley » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:10 am

1) Please remember to list your Full Vicidial Version (with Build). It's required for the Free Support on this Free Support Site.
2) Not a bad idea to also list your installer with full version (something like Vicibox 5.0.2 ...?)
3) I'm very confused about your issue. If the agent can receive a message in a chat, the need to select that chat in the groups is already passed. However: If the agent's ability to select is all you are after, that's a setting under Modify User. Agent Choose Ingroups.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support