Report for completed Calls

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Report for completed Calls

Postby tommythegun » Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:17 am

Hey together,

I could not find any answer to this question so I start a new topic.

I am just starting to use vicidial, so please dont hesitate to tell me as soon I do something wrong.

In the campaign details one can add/edit statuses and even select if this lead is completed or not.

I dont find any report showing how many completed calls one user does in a special period of time.

Where can I find this number? I know that there is a report where I can see the number of the different statuses, but there are also the not completed calls listed.

For me it takes to much time to download this export to excel and delete the not completed calls and sum up the completed calls with excel so I hope there is another report where I can see it directly.
tommythegun

Re: Report for completed Calls

Postby mflorell » Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:45 am

Both the "Lists Campaign Statuses Report" and the "Campaign Status List Report" will show you the COMPLETED numbers for various lists(by list and by call-date respectively). But neither of these show those results per user.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby tommythegun » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:25 pm

I think this is really a pity and one of the most important numbers for every outbound calling project.

Without the number to total completed calls you can't calculate a conversion rate.
Our biggest customer is asking for a daily agentreport showing total calls (also with incompleted calls like answering machine, callbacks, etc), completed calls & sales.

Has anyone an idea how to do that?
When I added statusses, I could choose if this means call complet or not, so I thought there is a report for this.
tommythegun

Postby williamconley » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:34 pm

tommythegun wrote:Without the number to total completed calls you can't calculate a conversion rate.

Conversion rate is calculated based on customer contact vs SALE. "Completed" is an opinion in the hard-sales world. Either you DID or DID NOT talk to a human. Either DID or DID NOT make a sale. That's the conversion rate.

Obviously every room and room type will have alterations on that. Did this client have the funds necessary to complete the transaction (if not, then it wasn't really a sales pitch, anyway, there was NO chance of sale). Was the person being talked to the DecisionMaker? Or perhaps this is a major sale and BOTH decisionmakers must be present? In the hard-sales world these are all merely excuses for not making a sale. lol

All that being said, custom reports are not particularly difficult. All the data is stored in MySQL. PHP can access MySQL. Both are open source packages and easily learned. 8-)

However: If you want existing reports to be modified to include a Completed column/percentage so that everyone can benefit from your request ... that's not a bad idea at all. That's how everything presently in Vicidial got there. Someone decided the feature had to be there and paid for development. Now you have access to all that. :lol:
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support