Callback: USERONLY or ANYONE Question

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Callback: USERONLY or ANYONE Question

Postby elite_energy » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:51 pm

Let me preface by saying I know there is a Scheduled Callbacks Useronly Move Minutes feature, but I can't help but feel like I remember a different feature that would move callbacks from USERONLY to ANYONE after X time and I just can't remember what it is. However I did look through the manager manual and wasn't able to find anything so I'm just triple-checking here before I give in to the fact I'm just remembering incorrectly.

Is there any other way a callback would be changed from USERONLY to ANYONE without someone modifying the lead in the admin lead data screen?
Vicidial 8.0.1 (2.14-661a Build 180222-0017) | Asterisk 11.25.3-vici | Cluster: DB, Web, 3 Dialer, 1 Archive (Win 10) | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | HP ProLiant DL360 G6 | Intel Xeon CPU E5540 @ 2.53GHz
elite_energy

Re: Callback: USERONLY or ANYONE Question

Postby roger.milligan » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:01 am

Hi.

That option for "Scheduled Callbacks Useronly Move Minute" has been in the product since March 2016. We used to use SQL events to do the same thing in earlier versions. I don't think that this feature would have been added if there was already that functionality.

When you say "Is there any other way a callback would be changed from USERONLY to ANYONE without someone modifying the lead in the admin lead data screen?", are you not happy with using the above functionality? Please explain how your requirements differ.

Roger
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roger Milligan
Thrive, Cape Town, South Africa.
Mobile: +27 791412325 rogerm(at)thrivedatasolutions(dot)com
roger.milligan

Return to Support