Incorrect login time

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Incorrect login time

Postby dspaan » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:29 pm

Example:

The agent stats page shows the agent logged in at 8 am and logged out at 5pm. You would expect to see a login time in the agent performance report and agent time detail report of 9 hours. Instead it shows a Login time of 15 hours. Also it says the agent has 9,5 hours wait time and 3 hours talk time. How is this possible?

It seems the login time in the agent time detail report and agent performance report is a summery of talk time + pause time + dead time + wait time? But how can this exceed the total login time?
Last edited by dspaan on Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regards, Dennis

Vicibox 9.0.1
Version: 2.14b0.5
SVN Version: 3199
DB Schema Version: 1588
Build: 200310-1801
dspaan

Re: Incorret login time

Postby williamconley » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:45 pm

you'd need to post the actual reports and / or logs and preferably the URL from each of them. (No domain or IP, just the rest of the URL).
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Re: Incorrect login time

Postby dspaan » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:24 pm

After making this thread when we looked again the next day the times in the Agent Performance Detail report would be correct. It turns out a nightly script runs to correct some values. So this basically means you can't use that report for getting information about agent time during the current day.

I found some interesting answers in some answers from Matt in different threads:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34703

mflorell wrote:The Agent Performance Detail report uses the vicidial_agent_log. But the top section and bottom section use slightly different parameters. The top section only count agent log records where a call was involved while the bottom counts all of them. If an agent pauses, resumes and pauses again, that agent log record would not be counted in the top section but it would be counted in the bottom section.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35413

ZibiX wrote:Hi.

One of my clients found that Login Time from Agent Time Report is diferent after 24 H of initial checking.
Example:

On Monday Agent number 101 has 10:00:00 Login Time.
On Tuesday when we check Agent number 101 (statistics from Monday) he has 08:00:00 Login Time (which is correct)

I believe it has something to do with one of this three scripts:
AST_cleanup_agent_log.pl --last-24hours
AST_agent_week.pl
AST_agent_day.pl

Can you tell me exactly what are this script doing some couple of minutes after midnight that Time Reports are corrected?

mflorell wrote:This script "AST_cleanup_agent_log.pl --last-24hours" will clean up the vicidial_agent_log in several different ways. Take a look at the code to see how it works.

ZibiX wrote:I have made a test:
98 agents
For 92 agents pause time is the same when i generated the raport on 22.03.2016 and then the same raport from 22.03.2016 but generated today on 23.03.2016
For 6 users there are major differences in pause time - even 900 seconds.

Why are this happening?

mflorell wrote:There are several reasons, from latencies in the AJAX to math errors in Javascript when dealing with large numbers to unidentified logging errors that are only caused by rare conditions and agent behaviors. These issues are very difficult to identify, and even harder to reproduce, which is why we created the cleanup script in the first place.

viewtopic.php?t=12514

mudasir wrote:I am attaching two snapshots taken of same agent during same time-period showing different login time.

Image showing login time detail in "Agent Performance Details" Report
Image showing login time detail in "Individual Agent Report" Report, when we click on any agent id in "Agent Performance Details" report.

This is what i am asking, how can this happen, two different reports showing different login time.
This is not just happening with one agent, but with different agents during different shifts.

mflorell wrote:This has been covered several times on this forum. Those two reports measure different things. The first one measures the agent time related to handling CALLS only. The second report measure all logged in time for the agent.
Regards, Dennis

Vicibox 9.0.1
Version: 2.14b0.5
SVN Version: 3199
DB Schema Version: 1588
Build: 200310-1801
dspaan

Return to Support