Vicibox 9 Multiple Server Installation Help

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Vicibox 9 Multiple Server Installation Help

Postby kailashJagtap » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:43 pm

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing well. I have a question and wanted to see if you can help. I am currently using Below mentioned Server:

Server Details:

Dell PowerEdge C1100 Intel 24 Thread 64 GB Dedicated Server With 1000 mbps Port with 100 mbps Dedicated Bandwidth.
First Hard Drive :
500 GB SSD Drive
Second Hard Drive:
500 GB SSD Drive

Vicidial Installation Method: Official ISO by Viciboxserver.org

ViciBox v.9.0.0 190913-1108
VERSION: 2.14-719a
BUILD: 190930-2110
© 2019 ViciDial Group

I have mysql database on to 2nd SSD drive.

Campaigns: Press 1 Survey Method

I am able to do around 150 concurrent calls with it. What I want to know is, Is there any way I can add 2 of these kind of servers with same installation and forward their calls to one server where all my agents are logged in? So basically all the agents will login to one server which will have press 1 survey campaign running. Can I have other two servers also doing survey campaign and when people press 1 the calls should go to the different server where agents are logged in. Meaning other two servers will be used to just dial numbers and throw calls to the main server.

Sorry for if I am making this complicated.

I have searched about cluster installation but then the set up cost which people are charging is around $1500 which is too much for me right now.

Kindly let me know if you need any additional information.

Requesting your guidance.

Best regards,
kailashJagtap
kailashJagtap

Return to Support