Help with configuration

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Help with configuration

Postby ironhearth7 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:34 pm

Hello i want to config my goautodial / vicidial
i already config a SIP device, it calls well!
i need to

1 config a wav message
2 the client will enter a few digits after that message
3 i need to see that digits in a report

im using goautodial
VERSION: 2.4-309a
BUILD: 110430-1642
ironhearth7

Re: Help with configuration

Postby pargat » Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:31 am

Please always post the installation method and version details of your installation when requesting for support.

Please go through the managers manual for the issue listed by you. you need to be look at setting up an inbound campaign, ingroup, did, menus etc. All required information is present there and fairly easy to follow.

All the best :)
pargat

Postby ironhearth7 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:51 am

im using Virtualbox, running on 192.168.0.200

i have created a campaing for outbound, the callers calls good. whe i load new leads im using a .csv file with 3 rows (phone number, state, security phrase), i just want when the client answer the call he hear a message, then he will put his zip.

Then i want to see that numbers in a report
ironhearth7

Postby ambiorixg12 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:50 pm

1) make a survey campaign
2) send all calls answered to a call menu
3) enable the option Log Key Pres
This option if enabled will log the DTMF key press by the caller in this Call Menu. Default is 0 for disabled

Checking VICIdial call menu option, I dont see option for pattern match like XXXXX, so I guess you will need to use the custom dial plan entry option
ambiorixg12

Postby ironhearth7 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:27 pm

can you help me to do it? im really new with this!
my whatsapp is +14076320624
ironhearth7

Help with dial plan customization

Postby ahsan423 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:51 am

Hi I am using vicobox9 on my own server i did a fresh install and followed all the steps properly.
Everything is working fine on my end.
Using xlite as a softphone and what I recently discovered that whenever I am trying to dial any no. From xlite its is showing me the extension.
I am running outbound campaign and I wanted to know if I could use the same no. Which I dialed from vicidial and the same no. To be shown when I dial another no. From xlite.
Currently my extension is displaying whenever i am trying to make calls from xlite on second line.

Apology in advance if my concern is hard to understand
ahsan423

Re: Help with dial plan customization

Postby williamconley » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:46 pm

ahsan423 wrote:Hi I am using vicobox9 on my own server i did a fresh install and followed all the steps properly.
Everything is working fine on my end.
Using xlite as a softphone and what I recently discovered that whenever I am trying to dial any no. From xlite its is showing me the extension.
I am running outbound campaign and I wanted to know if I could use the same no. Which I dialed from vicidial and the same no. To be shown when I dial another no. From xlite.
Currently my extension is displaying whenever i am trying to make calls from xlite on second line.

Apology in advance if my concern is hard to understand

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method (7.X.X?) and vicidial version with build (VERSION: 2.X-XXXx ... BUILD: #####-####).

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "manual/from scratch" you must post your operating system with version (and the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system) plus a link to the installation instructions you used. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) You have hijacked another user's post for your own nefarious purpose. Please instead remember to create your own post and ask your own question. This will also hide this topic/response from others seeking help, counterproductive.

4) Caller ID when making a call directly from the phone is set by the phone (admin->phones) callerid setting. There are also methods to change the caller id in the dialplan, but that's rather complex. Setting the caller ID in admin->phones is rather simple.

5) however, if you require a dynamic caller id (because the campaign caller ID will be different very often as the agent logs in/out, etc), then you'll need to have the call generated by the agent inside the agent screen as a 3-way call as expected/by design. Vicidial was built for this, conferencing with a 3rd party. It's in the manual. 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support