Unusual Call Log Data

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Unusual Call Log Data

Postby mbaret » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:53 am

:idea: Greetings, I'm new to the forum and this is my first Topic.

Can someone explain to me, why my vicidial registered 35 rows in the * CALL LOG * table, that date that these records were
registered my call center did not work, was out of schedule and this does not take INBOUND, to clarify that this data never
They should register INBOUND.

I will attach an image to show these records. :idea:

https://ibb.co/drxnBqn

mbaret

Re: Unusual Call Log Data

Postby williamconley » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:02 pm

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method (7.X.X?) and vicidial version with build (VERSION: 2.X-XXXx ... BUILD: #####-####).

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "manual/from scratch" you must post your operating system with version (and the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system) plus a link to the installation instructions you used. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3)
mbaret wrote:.. to clarify that this data never
They should register INBOUND.

Um ... what?

4) Are you saying ALL these calls are from a day you didn't work? Or just the ones you highlighted?
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby mbaret » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:17 am

:D Thanks for the response, I apologize for not explaining myself better, I will try to specify all the specifications of the vicidial system.

"They should register INBOUND." Regarding this, I only say that if I am not using the system, why are records displayed in call log!

4) Are you saying ALL these calls are from a day you didn't work? Or just the ones you highlighted?
The ones below the highlights.
The highlights are inbound call, but the other I don't know what they are.

Thank you leader for your attention, I would like to collaborate with other people of some knowledge that they may not have or do not know.

I am at your service for any computer service, I am a developer and implementer of computer systems. :D :D mbaretsantos@gmail.com
mbaret

Postby williamconley » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:36 am

While you may not think you were dialing, those calls are outbound (local/XXXXXXXXXX) and generated from Vicidial: caller_code field is an autogenerated code which includes the Lead ID ... so these are LEADS being dailed.

Also worthy of note is that they are being dialed in order of "phone number" ascending, which is yet another indication that this is happening based on campaign settings. Either you left a remote agent logged in or some other activation method.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby mbaret » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:59 am

williamconley wrote:While you may not think you were dialing, those calls are outbound (local/XXXXXXXXXX) and generated from Vicidial: caller_code field is an autogenerated code which includes the Lead ID ... so these are LEADS being dailed.

Also worthy of note is that they are being dialed in order of "phone number" ascending, which is yet another indication that this is happening based on campaign settings. Either you left a remote agent logged in or some other activation method.

Thanks for the quick response friend, I will check my settings to find this function. Now I better understand the call log, I was confused in some fields.

I have never used the remote anget, I have not even created any.

My Infor Vicidial

VERSION: 2.14-707a
BUILD: 190406-1437
© 2019 ViciDial Group

Asterisk Version 13.21.1-vici

Thanks for all friends!
mbaret

Return to Support