INGROUP Handle Method in Call Menu

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

INGROUP Handle Method in Call Menu

Postby rbbumanlag » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:44 pm

Hi,

Using:
Vicidial VERSION: 2.14-683a
BUILD: 180809-1547

Just want to ask on the configuration of Handle Method 4DIGITD, 5DIGITD and 10 DIGITD.

I am trying to implement a 4DIGITD customer code where if entetered correctly, it will go to the designated INGROUP.

Tried searching the Vicidial Manual, but unable to see documentation on this.

What I have tested so far is to select Handle Method 3DIGITD and enter the 3 digit code inside "VID Digits".

As of now, the VID Digits can only accept 3 characters. Where do I add the code if I select the 4DIGITD, 5DIGITD and 10 DIGITD since VID Digits only accept 3 numeroc characters?

Thanks!
rbbumanlag

Re: INGROUP Handle Method in Call Menu

Postby williamconley » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:07 pm

Please try to remember to post your installation method (with version, and link to instructions if not a Vicibox install). It helps.

Call Menu In-Group Settings -- ...VID Digits is used if the Method is set to one of the VIDPROMPT methods, if it is set to a number it is the number of digits that must be entered by the customer when prompted for their ID, if set to empty or X then the customer will have to press pound or hash to finish their entry of their ID.

Also: This is not a General Discussion. It's a support request. Moving to the support board 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support