Agent status is not updated - Vicidial

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Agent status is not updated - Vicidial

Postby chuentecural » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:09 pm

Vicibox v.8.1.2
Vicidial Version 2.14-717a
BUILD: 190724-1603
Asterisk 13.21.1-vici

I have the follow problem. Currently I´m work whit una outbound campaign (IVR), the campaing has remot agents. when the campaign contacts a client, the status of the remote agent does not change and always remains "Ready".

I understand that the status of the remote agent has to change, but this does not happen.

I need help
chuentecural

Re: Agent status is not updated - Vicidial

Postby williamconley » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:12 am

Please remember to include your installer with Version. This is very important if your installation method was not Vicibox! Changes everything. lol

the campaing has remot agents

How are you sending the calls to these agents? Are they "logged in" using the Remote Agents module of vicidial, or are you calling them remote agents because they are not in the office?

How many lines does each Remote Agent have? In the case of multiple line remote agents, they will not show busy unless you have as many users created as there are lines. EG: If you have user 3001 and 5 lines, you need to also create users 3002-3005 to show in the real time. This does NOT affect dialing, just visibility.

What is your "Available Only Tally" set to on your campaign? Or more to the point: Are you experiencing some sort of negative situation aside from "READY"? Do you have a problem of some sort?
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support