Help With Dispo Call URL

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Help With Dispo Call URL

Postby walrouxe » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:51 am

Hi All

Here is my server version and Build : VERSION: 2.14-714a & BUILD: 190628-1511

I have 2 x DB Servers / 2 Webservers and 5 X Dialers (Vicibox Install) - Yast proxy to allow internet access.

When a certain dispo is selected, a web request sent to the web service to update a 3rd party application

When looking at the URL Log Report: I get a PHP ERROR: Type=2

failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! - Line=14098 - File=/srv/www/htdocs/agc/vdc_db_query.php

Now looking at the Webserver in /var/log/apache2/error.log - I get ...
] [core:error] [pid 8694] (13)Permission denied: [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:51582] AH00132: file permissions deny server access:

I think it's maybe an internet access issue but all servers have access via the proxy?

Assistance would be greatly appreciated
walrouxe

Re: Help With Dispo Call URL

Postby ambiorixg12 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:07 pm

YOu could get the this erro
r failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! - Line=14098 - File=/srv/www/htdocs/agc/vdc_db_query.php
due to the file permission issue, Apache was denied access to a file or directory due to incorrect permissions. take a look to https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/dis ... sionDenied
ambiorixg12

Postby walrouxe » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:46 am

Thank you

I have followed the instructions but same issue persists
walrouxe

Postby williamconley » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:03 am

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method (7.X.X?) and vicidial version with build (VERSION: 2.X-XXXx ... BUILD: #####-####).

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "manual/from scratch" you must post your operating system with version (and the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system) plus a link to the installation instructions you used. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) This Appears to be an installation issue. But you have not provided us with your installation information. If your installation was manual/scratch and you do not provide us with a link to the installation set ... or even the OS ... nothing ... we really won't be able to do anything other than what has been done. The error specifies lack of permission to hit a specific file.

4) You only posted some of the error, so I'm not clear (offhand) whether the file in question is the one making the request which is denied or if that file is the one that can't be accessed.

5) It could be that the IP of the requester is not allowed to "hit" that php file or it could be that php file attempting to reach out and include another file which has permissions denying the request.

Happy Hunting! 8-)

PS: If you did not install with the Vicibox .iso installer, it's often useful to post WHY you chose to install with some other method. Helps us understand your situation better.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support