removing QCFAIL after certain hours

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

removing QCFAIL after certain hours

Postby Op3r » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:01 am

Hi,

I am trying to use the QC feature for the call center Im working on. It function fantastic and it is really suited for outbound campaigns if you really wanted to send quality sale to clients.

Now someone asked me if what will happen if the agent did not dispute those qcfails? Can the system clean it up after certain hours? does any one mind which part of the table should I look at and change the said QC status after certain hours that are lapsed?

Im still using VERSION: 2.14-711a BUILD: 190607-1525 at the moment as I have no issue with it so Im not upgrading it cos everything in it works :D.
Get paid for US outbound Toll Free calls. PM me.
Op3r

Re: removing QCFAIL after certain hours

Postby williamconley » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:29 pm

I get it. You've been here a long time so posting your Installer with Version is "just a guideline" and you don't care. I got my eye on you. lol. That being said:

Just change the status on the lead. Look at "QUALITY CONTROL LOG RECORDS FOR THIS LEAD" which should be in table vicidial_qc_agent_log.

There is both a "view" and "save" time-stamp on the QCFAIL status in the vicidial_qc_agent_log. Best practice would be to create an admin log entry noting that "this automated process" changed the lead status (since this isn't a call, so no call log) as a breadcrumb. Although it may be a good idea to create a vicidial_qc_agent_log and call log entry so it shows in the "lead modify" screen and in QC screen directly that this occurred.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support