Calls not patched to Agents

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Calls not patched to Agents

Postby UOA » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:00 am

Hi everyone,

I have difficulties finding solutions the below issues: (which may be related)
1) Outbound calls are not being patched to Agents even when the call is being answered.
2) Real Time Report shows Outbound Call still being placed when there are No Agents logged in.

I have checked:
1) There are leads in hopper so calls are being placed.
2) I can also dial out manually from the softphone. I am using X-lite
3) I checked all tables in MySQL> asterisks2 are okay. (Recently, there were some crashed tables. Vicidial_manager, call_log, crashed but have been repaired)

Can anyone advise? Thanks a lot.
UOA

Re: Calls not patched to Agents

Postby williamconley » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:04 pm

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method (7.X.X?) and vicidial version with build (VERSION: 2.X-XXXx ... BUILD: #####-####).

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "manual/from scratch" you must post your operating system with version (and the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system) plus a link to the installation instructions you used. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) After your installation, if you change the IP of your server you must run the ip update script (this is shown in the splash message when logging in to the CLI). You must also change the externip value in /etc/asterisk/sip.conf if the external/public IP was changed.

4) If a call is answered, that does not mean that you have two way sound. Until you have two-way sound, Vicidial will refuse to pass the call to an agent (which would be pointless, wouldn't it?). Often there is a firewall issue blocking audio.

5) On the other hand, if your Real Time report is screwy, you may have had a power outage (or improperly shut down your server) which may have broken some mysql tables. This tends to lock up certain functions randomly (depending on which tables are broken!). Thus a mysqlcheck could be in order:

Code: Select all
mysqlcheck --all-databases --auto-repair -p

* The '-p' is only necessary if your root mysql user has a password. If not, leave off the -p.

6) Happy Hunting! 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support