List Mix

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

List Mix

Postby rameez.amjad4 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:25 pm

Good Day,
I have posted same type of post before but didn't got any solution.

I have total leads of 12,000,000 i put them in four different lead sets and make a list mix to call all of them, but when ever i use list mix hooper gets stuck until it loads new leads and in mean time calls dialed drops until hooper loads new leads and it takes around 10 to 15 seconds to do that, is there a way to use list mix and hooper loads leads smoothly with out drooping calls?

Here is the dialer information, Thanks.

Version: 2.14b0.5
SVN Version: 3121
DB Schema Version: 1572
DB Schema Update Date: 2019-07-10 17:36:40
Password Encryption: DISABLED - S1 - C1
Auto User-add Value: 101
Recording Prompt Count: 0
Install Date: 2019-07-10

Dial Method: Ratio
Hooper Level: 2000
Automatic Hopper Level: Y
Automatic Hopper Multiplier: 2
Auto Trim Hopper: Y

Need your assistance ASAP!!!
rameez.amjad4

Re: List Mix

Postby williamconley » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:58 pm

1) 12M leads will require a very hefty DB server. You can't possibly call that many in a day. Load no more than 5M in a generic server total.

2) Don't use list mix. Call ALL the leads. List mix is a "micromanager" feature that works well for tiny call centers (ie: call centers with under 1M records total). It does not perform well on larger systems.

3) Keep your hopper level LOW. Only load enoug leads into the hopper for ONE MINUTE of dialing (the hopper loads every minute). This will keep your hopper size down. If you have inactive campaigns, clear their hoppers to reduce hopper bloating.

4) I see you tried pretty hard to post information about your system, however: You did not post the Full Vicidial Version WITH build. This is required. You also did not post your installation method: while not required it's often very useful. Also with full version. If you did not use a Vicibox.com iso installer, it's useful to post the link to the instruction set you used for installation.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support