Phone Label Issue

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Phone Label Issue

Postby hansg » Fri May 24, 2019 5:23 am

Hi,

I am experiencing a strange issue where when I got to 'Search for a lead', the second search option which should display as "Phone:" is actually showing as "843347".
This is also displaying as the same "843347" on the agent Customer Info screen. I would like to sort it so that it displays as "Phone" again.

The system is also ringing some numbers multiple times per day despite being dispositioned as a status not included in my dialable status within the campaigns and I was wondering if this is related and how I go about fixing this?
Dual Core - 4GB DDR3 - 80GB SSD
Vicibox 9
VERSION: 2.14-751a
BUILD: 200425-0949
SSL Installed
hansg

Re: Phone Label Issue

Postby williamconley » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:53 pm

1) Good job posting your vicidial version with build. You should also include your installer with version while you're at it. It makes a difference.

2) Admin->System Settings -> "Label Phone Number"?

3) Turn off "Lead Recycling" completely. It's an old function designed ONLY to redial busy numbers after 30-60 seconds. Any other use is likely to cause your redial problem, and honestly it isn't something that should be used anyway. Dial ALL the numbers, reset the list, dial them all again. Less confusion and never a Recycle problem.

Happy Hunting! 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby hansg » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:14 am

Thanks William.

That's it fixed. I could of sworn that I checked the labels section within System settings :roll: . Maybe I checked the "Agent Screen Labels" instead.

On the issue with numbers ringing multiple times per day...

I do not have lead recycling turned on at all. However, I have a funny feeling it is an issue with agents manual dialing some of the numbers which is making them available to dial again. I am going to do some more investigating when I get another example of this. Could it be anything other than the lead recycling like you suggested?
Dual Core - 4GB DDR3 - 80GB SSD
Vicibox 9
VERSION: 2.14-751a
BUILD: 200425-0949
SSL Installed
hansg

Postby williamconley » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:32 pm

Agents manual dialing a number does not stop that same number from being dialed again later unless you build a filter to avoid dialing numbers whose last call date is too recent.

Agents manual dialing a number that's been recently dialed can't really be regulated aside from blocking manual dial or restricting manual dial to specific lists, and of course making sure numbers that have been called are not in those lists (which gets complex).

Otherwise, you'll need to track down a single instance and find out why THAT number was dialed, then find out why that doesn't mesh with your reasoning. Walk up to the forest, pick a tree, and see what's wrong with it.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support