How Important is VOIP for Connectivity?

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

How Important is VOIP for Connectivity?

Postby chrisclasman » Thu May 09, 2019 2:45 am

We run a call campaign with +/- 1000 agents. Lately, we've been struggling with very low connection rates (high percentages of AM, NA etc).
I thought it was all due to data quality, but someone recently told me the VOIP quality could be part of the problem. Can someone confirm that this is true?
We've had the same VOIP provider for years, and never even considered it could affect our conversion rates :shock:
chrisclasman

Re: How Important is VOIP for Connectivity?

Postby mflorell » Thu May 09, 2019 5:08 am

Yes, absolutely the VOIP carrier you choose can greatly affect your contact rate. You should always have more than one carrier ready to switch to if you see your connect rates go down.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby williamconley » Thu May 09, 2019 2:05 pm

mflorell wrote:Yes, absolutely the VOIP carrier you choose can greatly affect your contact rate. You should always have more than one carrier ready to switch to if you see your connect rates go down.

Absolutely true. It's a simple change that should make NO difference and should happen fairly regularly.

Note that all valid carriers charge per minute. While the rate may vary (widely even) that variation is still not enough to make or break your daily budget. So switching for a couple hours or days regularly, or even rotating carriers regularly to be sure all can handle all your traffic, will not really change your VOIP budget in a huge way. But when you're trying to figure out what's wrong it's essential "phase one" troubleshooting and it's virtually free.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby chrisclasman » Thu May 09, 2019 6:47 pm

Thanks guys.

I really don't worry about the VOIP budget at this point, I just want to connect as many calls as possible.

If you have recommendations on VOIP vendors, please feel free to message me.
chrisclasman

Postby gequiros » Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:23 am

easily, we can help with your project or anyone else that is looking for QUALITY, as long as the calls are NOT involved in SCAM / FRAUD

We are a carrier / VoIP Provider using Stir Shaken Technology, give us a try and you will see results for yourself, in order to get best quality and NO FAS, you will need:

- Good Caller IDs ( Either get ours for Token A or bring yours for Token B )
- Use Rotation of caller IDs to not get them flagged so fast
- Remove DNC numbers from your list ( we can do it for free, this will burn DIDs faster )
- And we can guide you thru a process of what we have seen worked and help other customers to increase ASR

We can help you guys and point in to the right direction

Please, NO FRAUD and NO SCAM TRAFFIC !!!

Please contact us, try and you won't get disappointed

We are FCC Licensed as well listed on the RMD

- Payment methods accepted:
* PayPal
* Credit Card
* Bank Wire Transfer
* USDT / Crypto = But this is mostly used by SCAMMERS ( We do not want them at all ) or... People Dealing with China Traffic that we welcome of course !!!

I got very Basic Vicidial Experience, call center owner, so, i as well know this game, and know what honest call center people are looking.... i can understand you easily

Guillermo Quiros
Come 2 VoIP
info@come2voip.com
www.come2voip.com

Phone / WhatsApp: +1-305-209-4241

We are Open from 8am ==> 10pm Eastern Standard Time
Vicibox / ISO

1 x DataBase
1 x Archive
1 x Web
Many dialers

www.Come2VoIP.com