Agent Alert Filename

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Agent Alert Filename

Postby cvillarreal77 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:07 pm

hi...

I read the manual, and I did not find an option similar to "Agent Alert Filename" of inbound group but in campaign outbound

this option in only available for inbound , exist this option but in oubound campaign ( progresive,predictive and manual ) ?

i need to change the audio for agents. :)

thanks
cvillarreal77

Re: Agent Alert Filename

Postby mflorell » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:25 pm

That option is only available for inbound calls
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby williamconley » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:19 pm

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method (7.X.X?) and vicidial version with build (VERSION: 2.X-XXXx ... BUILD: #####-####).

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "manual/from scratch" you must post your operating system with version (and the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system) plus a link to the installation instructions you used. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3)
i need to change the audio for agents.

this is not related to the agent alert. In an ingroup notification, the agent is alerted specifically by an audio file injection (because someone paid for this feature, and because it's not time-sensitive: an extra .25 seconds won't be notable during inbound calling).

But for outbound calls, the audio is provided by the Meetme Asterisk Conferencing Application. And it's coded into the module. So you can either turn off the audio entirely and add a function to play an audio file (which will take time, precious time) before passing the client into the session OR you can DROP all the calls to an ingroup and allow them to borrow that code (still a loss of time, but now there's less coding involved).

I don't recommend either, but since I have nothing more to go on than "need to change the audio", I'm out of juice here. 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby cvillarreal77 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:26 pm

and there is no other way? ... for example modifying the asterisk somewhere like this:

exten => EXTENSION,1,Playback(tt-weasels)

:cry: :cry: :cry:
cvillarreal77

Postby williamconley » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:44 pm

sure. lots of ways to do it. all you have to do is write the code to make THAT happen in the agent meetme room at the moment a lead is pushed to the meetme room. presently, the meetme app provides this functionality. but if you want to write your own, I'm not going to stop you.

the agi script that chooses the room to land an agent is itself chosen by the "Conf Exten" in the campaign (ordinarily 8368). If you check the extensions.conf file, you'll find that the campaign's conf exten starts an agi script. Modify that agi script to do whatever you want whenever you want.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby ambiorixg12 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:44 pm

As williamconley said, you have such feature on the meetme() app, I think it is the i or I option you need to check your self, the process is similar as the one of play music on hold while waiting for calls

; VICIDIAL conferences
exten => _86000[5-9]X,1,Meetme(${EXTEN},FM)
exten => _86000[5-9]X,n,Hangup()
exten => _8600[1-2]XX,1,Meetme(${EXTEN},FM)
exten => _8600[1-2]XX,n,Hangup()
ambiorixg12

Return to Support