Callback inbound DROP calls immediately with Lead recycling

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Callback inbound DROP calls immediately with Lead recycling

Postby dspaan » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:56 am

Beware i've read at least 20 topics about Lead recycling before i posted this. In about 15 of them William is strongly advising not to use Lead Recycling. Message received. lol :D

However, i want to be able to callback inbound callers who DROP in the queue.

I have considered the following methods:

1.Drop lists feature
2.A script that moves leads and makes them dialable
3.Drop Transfer Group
4.Lead recycling

1.We have used the Drop lists feature for a while but this created quite a lot of problems regarding duplicates. For instance a called called 5 times on one day and only on the 5th call came in contact with an agent. The 4 previous calls were all stored as duplicates in the drop list and the caller would be called back 4 extra times. Apart from this you also have duplicates in the system and if you do a Lead search you get multiple results, confusing and not practical.
2.I know there is a dispo_move_list.php script that can move leads after dispo but since an inbound call is not an agent dispo i'm not sure this will work? Will test and report back later.
3.I remember reading once you can set the drop timeout to -1 and use a drop transfter group setting to route a dropped call to an ingroup. But does this apply to inbound DROP calls too? Could i use this and furthermode use an ingroup in someway to generate a callback for a DROP?
4.What i've read in all the forum threads is that Lead Recycling can be used to quickly callback some statues. I've also read this is completely separate from List recycling so the dialable status in the List does not matter. However when i add the DROP status on the Lead Recycle page and dial in causing a drop and then login as agent that lead isn't being dialed. Should this even be possible?

Also i wonder if it would a good idea if inbound drops had a different statuscode (i.e. ABANDON) compared to outbound drops (DROP). But i supposed it would impact a lot of scripts, reports, etc.
Regards, Dennis

Vicibox 9.0.1
Version: 2.14b0.5
SVN Version: 3199
DB Schema Version: 1588
Build: 200310-1801
dspaan

Re: Callback inbound DROP calls immediately with Lead recycl

Postby dspaan » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:34 am

I think i found the best solution, which is option 2. The dispo_move_script. I've tested it by setting the No Agent Call URL in the Ingroup. Seems to work great, no duplicates, instant callback. Aslo because it moves to another list you can define another script or set of custom fields.

Full docs:

# This script limits the number of altered leads to 1 per instance and it will
# not run if the search field of the lead is empty.
#
# Example of what to put in the Dispo URL field:
# VARhttp://192.168.1.1/agc/dispo_move_li ... _to_file=1
#
# Another example of what to put in the Dispo URL field(using status exclude with talk trigger):
# VARhttp://192.168.1.1/agc/dispo_move_li ... ger=240&c$
#
# Another example of what to put in the Dispo URL field(using status exclude with lead age and called count triggers):
# VARhttp://192.168.1.1/agc/dispo_move_li ... atus=SALE$
#
# Example of what to put in the No Agent Call URL field:
# (IMPORTANT: user needs to be NOAGENTURL and pass needs to be set to the call_id)
# VARhttp://192.168.1.1/agc/dispo_move_li ... rigger=101
#
# Definable Fields: (other fields should be left as they are)
# - log_to_file - (0,1) if set to 1, will create a log file in the agc directory
# - sale_status - (SALE---XSALE) a triple-dash "---" delimited list of the statuses that are to be moved
# - exclude_status - (Y,N) if set to Y, will trigger for all statuses EXCEPT for those listed in sale_status, default is N
# - talk_time_trigger - (0,1,2,3,...) if set to number greater than 0, will only trigger for talk_time at or above set number, default is 0
# - called_count_trigger - (1,2,3,...) if set to number greater than 0, will only trigger for called_count at or above set number, default is 0
# - list_id_trigger - (101,...) if set to number greater than 99, will only trigger for list_id equal to the set number(NOTE: list_id must be sent), default is disabled
# - list_id - (101,...) if you want to use list_id_trigger then this must be set: "list_id=--A--list_id--B--", default is disabled
# - lead_age - (1,2,3,...) if set to number greater than 0, will only trigger for a lead entry_date this number of days old or older, default is 0
# - new_list_id - (999,etc...) the list_id that you want the matching status leads to be moved to
# - reset_dialed - (Y,N) if set to Y, will reset the called_since_last_reset flag on the lead
# - populate_sp_old_list - (Y,N) if set to Y, will populate the security_phrase field of the lead with the old list_id
# - populate_comm_old_date - (Y,N) if set to Y, will populate the comments field of the lead with the date and time when the lead was last called
# Multiple sets of statuses:
# - sale_status_1, new_list_id_1, reset_dialed_1, exclude_status_1, called_count_trigger_1 - adding an underscore and number(1-99) will allow for another set of statuses to check for and what to do with them
# - multi_trigger - (talk-age...) if set to 1 or more of "talk,age,list,count,status"(separated by '-') it will check for only one of included triggers to be met for the lead to be moved, (does not work with multiple sets)
#
Regards, Dennis

Vicibox 9.0.1
Version: 2.14b0.5
SVN Version: 3199
DB Schema Version: 1588
Build: 200310-1801
dspaan

Re: Callback inbound DROP calls immediately with Lead recycl

Postby mflorell » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:21 pm

Thanks for the follow-up post :)
mflorell