Campaign Rec Filename & ALLFORCE

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Campaign Rec Filename & ALLFORCE

Postby Go4Payne » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:47 pm

I'm having an issue with the filename of recordings. I have filled in Campaign Rec Filename = VENDORLEADCODE_FULLDATE_CUSTPHONE_AGENT

When I set Campaign Recording = ONDEMAND the recordings get named correctly without issue every time. However, when I set it to ALLCALLS or ALLFORCE it drops the vendor_lead_code off the front of the recording name. I've tried testing on a newly created (not copied) campaign and every time it works fine with ONDEMAND but nothing else. I'm not hitting the character limit because I'm testing with the same vendor_lead_code each time.

I have another completely separate cluster where this is working fine and I've compared line by line the campaigns and they match completely. The only difference being the dial method and my other environment is SVN 3057 DB Schema 1561, same version and build though.

Has anyone else ran into this or have any advice on what to try from here?
Vicibox 8.1.2
Version: 2.14b0.5
SVN Version: 3063
DB Schema Version: 1562
Build: 181116-1133
Go4Payne

Re: Campaign Rec Filename & ALLFORCE

Postby Go4Payne » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:04 pm

Small update. I attempted changing the template and moving VENDORLEADCODE to the end of the filename and that still did not resolve the issue additionally if the template has ONLY VENDORLEADCODE then it makes the recording using the Asterisk call id and then writes nothing back to the recording_log table for the filename so the recording is not accessible from the admin site.
Vicibox 8.1.2
Go4Payne

Postby Go4Payne » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:05 pm

One more update: I had route Routing Initiated Recording set to "Y", changing only this to "N" resolved this issue.

Follow up questions:
1. What am I missing by not having Routing Initiated Recording?
2. I still don't really understand why this is happening in this manner, my other environment has Routing Initiated Recording set to Y without issue. (I guess that's less of a question...)
Vicibox 8.1.2
Go4Payne

Postby williamconley » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:26 pm

If you read the details for RIR, you'll find that it's a technical question and is necessary in certain, very technical, situations and prohibited in others. If not sure, test it. Relates mostly to manual dial vs autodial. does the call get initiated by the agent javascript/AJAX interaction or by the agi scripting in the "route" of the call.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support