Silent recordings combined with previous recording.

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Silent recordings combined with previous recording.

Postby Two8nine » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:49 pm

Vicidial version: 2.14-694a
Vicidial build: 181005-1738
Asterisk version: 13.21.1-vici

Hi, having a bit of an issue with recordings.

Particulars:

Campaign Recording is set to ALLCALLS
Recording delay is 5-15 seconds (varies by campaign)
Dial Method is MANUAL across the board.

Issue:

A large number of calls have duplicate lead id's in the agent stats pages, all are sequential calls, and each of these are missing the actual recording audio for the chronological first call. All are different phone numbers. The chronological first recording will have silence recorded for its full duration, plus the audio recording of the next call made. The next call made will retain its own recording which is identical, apart from missing the silent audio of the first call.

We've noticed a large number of affected leads are disconnected numbers, but we've also found cases where the carrier disconnect message is recorded fine, so it may just be coincidence. In all affected numbers tested there was no pick-up by the receiving party.

Any suggestions, or further information I should provide? I'm unsure whether to pursue this as an issue with the duplicating lead ids (if that's even an issue with manual dialed calls) or with the recording setup.
Two8nine

Re: Silent recordings combined with previous recording.

Postby omarrodriguezt » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:15 am

Suggestions:
Try Campaign Recording -> ALLCALLS FORCE
Recording delay 0
http://www.ITContinental.com
Dedicated USA Servers - Vicibox - Vicidial - Limesurvey - Vtiger CRM - More than 15 years experience - Hablamos Español
omarrodriguezt

Re: Silent recordings combined with previous recording.

Postby williamconley » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:58 pm

I note that you did not post your installer version. Could be important. Please try to remember to post it.

Was this server ever upgraded?

Do you have any less-than-six-digit carrier entries?

Post your asterisk version (from asterisk -V) and the value in admin->server settings for asterisk version AND the value in /etc/astguiclient for asterisk version.

I've hit this before, but I forget where we found the flaw (plus, of course, your problem may just be different).

*omar:*
Dedicated USA Servers - Vicibox - Vicidial - Limesurvey - Vtiger CRM - More than 15 years experience - Hablamos Español

15 years experience? Really? 15 years ago was 2004 ...

Vicidial version 2.0.2 was 13 years ago. You started working with Vicidial BEFORE version 2.0.2? Wait a sec, version 1.1.4 was in 2005. Your experience PREDATES version 1.1.4 of Vicidial?
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support