Lead Recycling for Custom Dispositions

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Lead Recycling for Custom Dispositions

Postby mubeen » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:50 pm

Hi

I cannot see my custom dispositions I created for specific campaign, in Lead recycling. Did I missed something in settings?

ViciBox v.8.0.1 installed
VERSION: 2.14-667a
BUILD: 180331-1715
ViciBox v.8.0.1
VERSION: 2.14-667a
BUILD: 180331-1715
mubeen

Re: Lead Recycling for Custom Dispositions

Postby williamconley » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:11 pm

1) Probably not. If you create those dispositions in the System Statuses instead of the Campaign Statuses, I bet they show up. This module is rarely ever used and/or updated.

2) Do NOT use lead recycling. You'll regret it. It's designed to call a "busy" back in 30-60 seconds. It is NOT designed for "lead management" and/or "call this type of lead back again tomorrow or this evening". This module can override and bypass many safeguards that are assumed unnecessary when calling back a busy. Like ... if the lead calls in? If you have that same lead in a different list? Or if the list is reset and has already been called again! Worse: If it has been reset, called again, and placed in the DNC list. Then you call again because you used recycling ... now you're gonna get a lawsuit.

3) Instead of "lead recycling": Reset your list. Call ALL your leads. Reset the list. Call them all again. Only leads with statuses listed in the "Dial Status" section of the campaign will be dialed after the reset. But all of them.

4) If you truly insist on micromanaging which leads are going to be dialed and elevate some leads over others based on Lead Status: Try looking at list mix. But I warn you: It's complex and not recommended until you've been using your sytem for a couple years. Still recommend: Dial 'em all. Reset. Dial 'em all again (removing those with statuses that you don't need to call again from "Dial Status", of course).
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support