Agent Time in status

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Agent Time in status

Postby Two8nine » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:17 pm

Vicidial version: 2.14-694a
Vicidial build: 181005-1738
Asterisk version: 13.21.1-vici

Hi -- more of a question than support -- but can anyone give me some info on how agent time in a given status is received? Specifically on the realtime main report, it shows x min/sec for a particular LOGIN/PAUSE/DEAD, etc. Our supervisors are mobile -- and view/monitor from local mobile devices. (Android devices with SIP softphone clients.) It works ok, but vicidial web interfaces are (understandably) not well suited to mobile.

I'm in the process of building a mobile version of this report -- and while all the rest of the data is easily retrieved through the agent and non-agent api's -- I've been unable to figure out the source of this info. (Or really just the timestamp of when said status began.) I have yet to dig into the db tables, and that's my next step -- but figured it may save a lot of time if someone's gone down this road already.
Two8nine

Re: Agent Time in status

Postby williamconley » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:45 pm

Run the report with &DB=1.

Remember that the report, when written, isn't the full report. It checks when the timer runs out to collect the actual real-time-report data. You could check the console network history to get the request/response to get the AJAX method and use that for your personlized version limited to just what you want to show. That's also why it's not readily obvious. The AJAX response replaces the real time agent listings with details.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby Two8nine » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:39 am

Huh. Well isn't that neat.

Thanks very much.
Two8nine

Postby williamconley » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:17 am

Two8nine wrote:Huh. Well isn't that neat.

Thanks very much.

Welcome to the party. Want some more "neat"? Have a look in /usr/share/astguiclient. Run any of those scripts with " --help" and it'll give you options. Many of them also have text-based notes in them (right at the top). Also look in /usr/src/astguiclient/docs, plenty of neatness in there. And of course in /srv/www/htdocs/vicidial and htdocs/agc. Several unexpected web pages in there you can read the notes in (some are mentioned in the previous docs folder). And don't even get me started on the asterisk agi-bin folder. Whew.

Be careful though, overload is easy once you go deep here. 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support